IGNORED

The Official Leyton Orient V Bristol City Match Day Thread

Think you may have also said you don't rate Pack mate!

Or Cotterill !!

Lets see.

Ha ha, yeah, not sure I've mentioned Pack before buddy. ;)

For what it's worth, if I had my way Pack would be at this club longer than SC.  But we'll see on that too!

Credit where it's due, if we pull off the unexpected 3 points tonight then well done all - and that includes SC.  I don't want him to fail, he's in charge of MY football club.  I just don't think he's my kinda bloke or my kinda boss.

p.s. any spaces left on your Shropshire trip?

Ha ha, yeah, not sure I've mentioned Pack before buddy. ;)

For what it's worth, if I had my way Pack would be at this club longer than SC.  But we'll see on that too!

Credit where it's due, if we pull off the unexpected 3 points tonight then well done all - and that includes SC.  I don't want him to fail, he's in charge of MY football club.  I just don't think he's my kinda bloke or my kinda boss.

p.s. any spaces left on your Shropshire trip?

it's sort of beggars can't be choosers i'm afraid, somebody last night was ruing us not giving Mclaren the job when SOD got it, yeah right like he'd want to come here, that's why we end up with the SOD's and SC's of the football world.

it's sort of beggars can't be choosers i'm afraid, somebody last night was ruing us not giving Mclaren the job when SOD got it, yeah right like he'd want to come here, that's why we end up with the SOD's and SC's of the football world.

i am pretty sure that McLaren would have taken the job before it was offered to SOD,his stock was n't exactly high and we are a massive club;Sorry we are a club with mahoosive potential. :yes: