IGNORED

The Official Leyton Orient V Bristol City Match Day Thread

I think we're fortunate to be up against a keeper who hasn't played a first team game for nearly 3 years!!

Wow, that's worse than Kelly, they must be absolutely delighted he's back at last.

Where did this 3 minutes come from?

Edited by Nogbad the Bad

Ha ha, yeah, not sure I've mentioned Pack before buddy. ;)

For what it's worth, if I had my way Pack would be at this club longer than SC.  But we'll see on that too!

Credit where it's due, if we pull off the unexpected 3 points tonight then well done all - and that includes SC.  I don't want him to fail, he's in charge of MY football club.  I just don't think he's my kinda bloke or my kinda boss.

p.s. any spaces left on your Shropshire trip?

Ha yes similarly much as I didn't like SOD always said hoped he'd prove me wrong.

Seriously considered going up tonight, only the tube strike put me off, credit to a certain young lad who I know is up there, especially as he rates Cotterill even less than you !!

Yes there are a few spaces for Shropshire, sent out details by email so far and relied on others to forward so clearly you have it, don't have yours - PM it to me and I will send on further details.

Such a weak concede.

We were bollocksing around as we do then we stood off them and allowed a shot.

I think Moore should have caught it or at least parried it out and instead he sort of hit his forearm rebounded in the middle of the six yard box and their no 9 beat Osbourme to it.

Really weak goal.

That's given them some impetus.

Half time came when we needed but this referee is very picky.

We need to be careful especially Ed Abd and Flint because he's giving their fall overs.

Warning for 2nd half.

• Like 1

We have to start the second half exactly as we started the first.

Really get into them from the off, and put early pressure on their dodgy keeper.

We need that 3rd goal and we need to score it next.

If they make it 2-2 I think we all know the outcome.

This. If they score next they will win.