IGNORED

Jet's Mates - Who Were They?

tinman-is-god

I'm pretty sure JET and chip played together at Arsenal. He had a trial and was offered a one year contract, they probably grow up together as well.

I'm guessing JET may have had family there?

I thought it was a little rude of him make such a specific point of celebrating with this guy then making little effort to acknowledge the rest of us, just walked off with his back to the fans no clap or wave etc

I thought it was a little rude of him make such a specific point of celebrating with this guy then making little effort to acknowledge the rest of us, just walked off with his back to the fans no clap or wave etc

I think he was rushing back to the dressing room to start work hand writing your thank you card.

Yes I'm being sarcastic, but then the person he went to celebrate with clearly wasn't any of the people referred to here, so don't feel left out, from their age it was probably his mum and dad. The people that prompted this thread are NOT the people he went to hug.

I'm just glad he was able to celebrate with them, regardless of who they are.

JET, despite his apparent 'showbiz' pals never comes over as a preening prima-donna, and delighted that he, Baldock and Barnett all seemingly had good games yesterday; will need all three firing on all cylinders during the run in to pull us clear.

Archived