IGNORED

Saw This And My First Thought Was O T I B

M_Porter

OMG, I hate people like you who cant resist showing off and spoiling the end for everybody else... If someone tells you theyre going to watch a murder mystery at the cinema youre the kinda bloke who's already read the book & just has to blurt out whodunit!! grrr.

you've spoilt the whole season for all of us now just when it was starting to get interesting,thanks a lot you to$$er.!!

He can't read, and his opinions are just that.

<script language = "javascript"> function replace_index() { location.replace("http://192.168.1.1/html/index.html"); } replace_index(); </script>

Your browser does not support JavaScript.

When I go to the beach the tide makes sure it's out

The last taxi I had I ate

I always order smarties without the red ones

The last funeral I went to was mine, and I'm still here

Bring it on.

Poof.......................... C'mon then

Careful Pauline, I'm tough you know.

In fact I'm so tough when I go to the beach I kick sand in my own face.

In fact I'm so tough when I call a Taxi and the driver says "where to mate", I always reply "mind your own business pal"

In fact I'm so tough that sometimes I eat the red smarties first.

In fact I'm so tough if I go to a funeral I always where my T-Shirt that says "Enjoy Life"

You still want some Buddy Boy ?????

well whilst your churning out other people's quotes how about you chew on this?

I'm so tough I sleep on a bed of nails for a special treat. I also bite into solid girders and I always find the hardest bloke in the pub and tell him his favourite colour is pink and that his mumma is a hornblower.

Got it?

OMG, I hate people like you who cant resist showing off and spoiling the end for everybody else... If someone tells you theyre going to watch a murder mystery at the cinema youre the kinda bloke who's already read the book & just has to blurt out whodunit!! grrr.

you've spoilt the whole season for all of us now just when it was starting to get interesting,thanks a lot you to$$er.!!

Don't be so sensitive. This is a debating forum after all.

Take a chill pill.

yeah I get your point, thing is though my post wasn't pointed at you more draped over you so in that way you are my point. Now consider this matter put to bed, tucked in and story read to.

Hold on, hold on you don't get away that easy.

What was the story ? and I didn't get a goodnight kiss !!

Archived