IGNORED

My Official Tranmere V City Match Thread

M_Porter

Shocking half of 'football'

Playing like a bunch of nuns in a brothel:naive, intimidated and useless.

This defence is the worst I've ever seen at AG. Cotterill's buys are all hopeless and have no technical ability at all. El Abd is fast becoming my least favourite player and Barnett is essentially a lump of immobile meat...

Standard home first half performance under Cotterill. Becoming boring.

This what I have been hearing all season, but then after Tuesday night they were being touted by some as the strongest squad in league 1! Unless something changes, I can only imagine that Tuesday was a perfect storm of them playing against type and Orient being on the crest of a slump.

This what I have been hearing all season, but then after Tuesday night they were being touted by some as the strongest squad in league 2! Unless something changes, I can only imagine that Tuesday was a perfect storm of them playing against type and Orient being on the crest of a slump.

Bit premature....

Shocking half of 'football'

Playing like a bunch of nuns in a brothel:naive, intimidated and useless.

This defence is the worst I've ever seen at AG. Cotterill's buys are all hopeless and have no technical ability at all. El Abd is fast becoming my least favourite player and Barnett is essentially a lump of immobile meat...

Standard home first half performance under Cotterill. Becoming boring.

Granted I'm not there today, but your description couldn't be any more different from what I seen Tuesday night.

It sounds like a library there today, we need to get behind the players at home

Granted I'm not there today, but your description couldn't be any more different from what I seen Tuesday night.

It sounds like a library there today, we need to get behind the players at home

They should take down they SILENCE signs in the Dolman.

Archived