IGNORED

My Official Tranmere V City Match Thread

M_Porter

Performance wasn't good but was better than against Carlisle and cov, I think a point was fair for the overall game and that the ref was one of the better ones we've had this season, also it would be interesting to see what people's reactions would be of we had drawn or lost against orient but won today. We are definitely not down yet and how close it is at between the bottom 10 or so means it will be an exciting (and nervous) run in, personally I think we have enough to stay up.

I'll keep it short and sweet..

Osbourne isn't a right back. Ever.

Flint is a liability.

El Abd is a disgrace to his profession.

Pack is vital, much like Skuse before him.

Cunningham is a wasted selection on the left of a front 3.

Fans who want JET to run and work hard are retarded. That's not his game. He beats the first man every time but he has to beat 5 before anyone reacts and tries to help him out with options. That's our problem, not 'laziness'

Tiredness is not an excuse.

Barnett is woeful.

I don't rate Cotterill one bit.

Don't feed the troll !

I'll keep it short and sweet.

Flint is a liability.

Fans who want JET to run and work hard are retarded. That's not his game. He beats the first man every time but he has to beat 5 before anyone reacts and tries to help him out with options. That's our problem, not 'laziness'

Barnett is woeful.

Didnt think any of the back four did too bad, they didnt have enough protection from the midfield. Harsh on both elabd and flint. Flint looked good, bar his distribution. Was cunningham playing as part of the front three? Thought he was wide left, and was actually suprised he was taken off, he was a good out ball, and I thought at times we could have got the ball out to him and Willims alot more. How the hell you can try and defent JET after that performance, he was dire, With and without the ball. I do agree with you on SC, we wont progress with him at the helm. The football on show was pathitic.

Flint is a liability.

Barnett is woeful.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Flint is a liability.

Barnett is woeful.

Amazing similarlty to this set of views and those espoused by a former poster on this forum.

All of those views were being expressed in BS3 after the game. Very disappointing performance after a good one midweek.

I'm sure they were, and no doubt lots of others disagreeing with many of them. Perhaps not in your particular group though...

Agree about the disappointing performance today.

Archived