IGNORED

Wayne Rooney

westred1

Yet the majority of the biggest clubs in the world would have him in a second

In the market in Florence last year, the only English replica shirt on sale was ROONEY 10. He's gone beyond being a footballer, he's an international celebrity. Man Ure can't afford to lose him, not for his ability, but for his name.

In the market in Florence last year, the only English replica shirt on sale was ROONEY 10. He's gone beyond being a footballer, he's an international celebrity. Man Ure can't afford to lose him, not for his ability, but for his name.

I suppose I'm able to look at things with an unbiased eye as I don't give a **** about the premiership

I just fail to see how a player who has scored over 200 goals for Man U and will end up their highest scorer ever aswell as England's can be considered overrated?

Who overrates him anyway? As far as I see it most people have him in the bracket below Messi & Ronaldo, nobody is saying he's the best in the world or anything.

I suppose I'm able to look at things with an unbiased eye as I don't give a **** about the Premier League

I just fail to see how a player who has scored over 200 goals for Man U and will end up their highest scorer ever aswell as England's can be considered overrated?

Who overrates him anyway? As far as I see it most people have him in the bracket below Messi & Ronaldo, nobody is saying he's the best in the world or anything.

Perhaps some overrate his wage rather than his ability?

I think he's still a class above any player available for England - whether he plays like that in an England shirt is a different matter. He's adapted to a different role in recent seasons and still scores and assists in double figures every season whilst normally having a period out of action.

Archived