IGNORED

Cats Travel

Keep the Faith

Ladies and gentlemen,

I'm sure this topic has been covered on here before but what does an away day trip on CATS involve? I have never travelled to a game using the coaches but am considering doing so for Shrewsbury.

It seems as though you leave fairly early so presumably will get to the ground with plenty of time to spare. Does this allow for a pint or two somewhere near the ground?

After the game do you head straight back to Bristol?

Comments are much appreciated.

Overall do people think it is a good service?

Cheers.

Ladies and gentlemen,

I'm sure this topic has been covered on here before but what does an away day trip on CATS involve? I have never travelled to a game using the coaches but am considering doing so for Shrewsbury.

It seems as though you leave fairly early so presumably will get to the ground with plenty of time to spare. Does this allow for a pint or two somewhere near the ground?

Cheers.

Brilliant service especially coach one.

Ladies and gentlemen,

Cheers.

Read this and make up your own mind.......

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/161181-coach-one-problems/

ignore the silly remarks from those who think they are funny......

The CATS service is the cheapest and easiest service for away games..... usually arrive early enough to get a couple of apples down yer and if lucky you get a DVD or two to watch depending on distance to travel...   or stick yer phone between the headrests in front (ooh er) and watch soccer am or live game or whatever is on sky etc etc .....

Archived