IGNORED

Bristol Sport: New Signing Announcement

I can now confirm, for all Otib browsers, that Bristol Sport will shortly be making the following announcement:

"Bristol Sport are delighted to announce the signing of Downend's very own snowboarding Olympic medallist, Miss Jenny Jones. Jenny is an exciting and excellent addition to our ramshackle roster of sporting superstars, and we have been particularly impressed with her ability to go downhill fast.

Pear-shaped Jenny (32-34-36) signs on a 3 and a half year contract...."

Just wanted to keep you all informed ahead of the media fanfare later today....

She's a brick...house

She might well be a brick....but she is currently nowhere to be seen. Jon L and Dave L. Floyd have been dispatched off to Glos and Churchill dry slopes respectively to track Miss Jones down. Any Otib browsers in the vicinity of said slippery-slopes seen any thing of the brick...house, Miss Joey Jones??

She's been seen by the Big Slider on the Downs...

Thank you, bloke in the corner with the hedgehog. We're running low on staff now, so I've just asked the goalkeeping coach to pop up to that slope by the Bridge to check...no, I'm just hearing that the goalkeeping coach is saying "go .... yourself, I'm not f....... going anywhere." Charming. Anyone near the Suspension Bridge able to confirm?

This press conference will now be postponed until a later date. But be in no doubt, that BristolSorts, along with gong winning snowboarder, Joey Jones, will soon be before the cameras and the media, on a slippery slope near you ...

Now, we reconvene to The Coopers, for this evenings football. Thank you...

• Admin

I dont get it. Is Les funny?

Did he have a point or something? I guess hes like Radiohead in that you either realise their brilliance or you're just stupid.

I think he is under the influence of something! (50% of this thread and most of the threads he posts he replies to himself).

Les, go and sort another edition of the excellent Bountyhunter that should keep you busy

I think he is under the influence of something! (50% of this thread and most of the threads he posts he replies to himself).

Les, go and sort another edition of the excellent Bountyhunter that should keep you busy

As per the great Morrissey, everything that Les Q says rings true and he's the last of the famous. :D

Archived