IGNORED

Bristol City Vs Sheffield Utd Match Thread

You Do The Dziekanowski

Warnock should've come in at the time of Cott's appointment. My opinion on that is unequivocal. But now Cotts is here I think we need to stick until Xmas, whether we are league one or otherwise.

No point sacking now in my opinion. I think we are going down, we look like going, and deserve to go. There is no one out there I believe can save us between now and the end, and no-one who I'd appoint long-term. So why pay him off?

To get someone who can rebuild us over the summer.  I know full well that was the plan with SOD last season and it didn't work but it was the wrong manager rather than the wrong plan.

City Line up 

:shutup:

:blink:                    :bonkers:                                :no:              :noexp:

:(                   :pinch:                                :o               :sleeping:

:fastasleep:                            :facepalm:

Smileys are fun :grr:   

Send that  your CV and covering letter to Mr Steve Lansdown Ashton Gate Bristol the jobs yours for the asking. 

Warnick is NOT the answer...

The sad fact is he probably was and still is. Sad because the board harp on and on and on about a long term strategy, do exactly the opposite by sacking a manager every '5minutes' and, conversely, expect that long term strategy of a new gaffer to get us out of the 5hit in very short fashion; chances of that happening, at the best of times, are slim.

In short, we always needed a quick fix to keep us up and the man for that is someone EXACTLY like Warnock.. whether you like it or not his record is unequivocal and beyond dispute not least as a fast fixer.

Yet again this board f--ked that logical decision up by doing the counter opposite of what was needed by their very actions. Laughable and lamentable but, more than that, very painful we are being run by blind bats.

Disappointing, depressing, familiar.

Looks increasingly like 4 from the bottom 5, and on current form just not going to be us to miss out. Must pick up 4 points from next two games.His new spine of the team hardly seems to be making any difference. Indeed we are getting worse.

Were do we go from here. Feel sorry for the fans that went. Expected us to lose, but give it a go and be competitive.

Another weekend ruined.

To get someone who can rebuild us over the summer. I know full well that was the plan with SOD last season and it didn't work but it was the wrong manager rather than the wrong plan.

With our record on managers, especially if we sack again, who would want to come here? Nevermind that, who would want to come here who you would trust to rebuild us? What players would want to come here?

Warnock was the right man at the right time in the right circumstances: come in and keep us up, retire in the summer and earn yourself a big bonus. Then we are in a position in the summer to bring in a gaffer to do what you suggest and what we all would have wanted.

But no, the board ****** it up... Again.

Isn't Keith Burt supposed to be in charge of that? And if he has no say in these transfers why is he here? What a waste of money.

As I say, we had overage players brought in under SOD. Can't say I was thrilled when I saw Shorey playing back then.

Is El-Abd the problem here today though? I'd like a considered opinion from someone there as to why we are plywood flimsy befoire their attacks and why we haven't got a decent shot in.

We all know SC has been given carte blanche at the club - he was brought in as a manager and when asked why not Head Coach the club said "it's just a name and nothing has changed" wheras SC said "it's becuase I like to get involved in all areas of the club" - cannot beleive ~Burt would have made these signings, it looks like "i want these people" and we went and got them

Archived