IGNORED

Just Got Back From Wembley

Slacker

We have just signed Egyptian International striker Emad Meteb.  Its all signed and sealed and, as long as he doesn't do anything silly like play in his club's local derby local as a way of saying goodbye to the fans, he'll be joining us in a couple of days. 

Manager Gary Johnson said; "Its good to have another club in the bag and he will give us something different up front. Having spent the last few days watching Egyptian football, there is a wealth of un-tapped talent out there, and I think this is the way for Bristol City to go. Brighton already have a fantastic defender called Adam, I would love to see him at this club one day!

The signing of Meteb was confidently predicted by Forum user Yessir, who seems to be the only reliable source of information we have.  In fact his predictions are so spot on that some suspect him of being a member of the Johnson family, or even GJ himself!

I come from the future....

The year is 2060, we've just beat Lincoln to win the Tesco's premier league. That would be the Barclays premier league to you folk. Yeah we managed to stay up in 2014, Cotterill got us promoted the year after that, we stayed in the championship for a few years, cotterill got sacked and we took a chance on Lee Johnson, He became the most famous manager of our history, got us promoted to the top tier in his first season, and secured the FA cup in our first season in the top league, this attracted quite a few good players, He managed us for 30 years. Sir Alex Ferguson is our manager now (Yeah he's sill going), he's doing alright as it goes, won the league 6 times in a row.

So don't worry, everything works out

I come from the future....

The year is 2060, we've just beat Lincoln to win the Tesco's premier league. That would be the Barclays premier league to you folk. Yeah we managed to stay up in 2014, Cotterill got us promoted the year after that, we stayed in the championship for a few years, cotterill got sacked and we took a chance on Lee Johnson, He became the most famous manager of our history, got us promoted to the top tier in his first season, and secured the FA cup in our first season in the top league, this attracted quite a few good players, He managed us for 30 years. Sir Alex Ferguson is our manager now (Yeah he's sill going), he's doing alright as it goes, won the league 6 times in a row.

But not in our life time, cool

So don't worry, everything works out

I heard Bolton have a right back who will be available in the summer, over 200 appearances, consistent for nearly 10 years, bargain of the century surely??

Can't see him coming to us. Shame, a player of his calibre could go on to be a city legend.

Archived