IGNORED

Just Got Back From Wembley

Slacker

If we could turn back time, we'd do it all again?

lets not look back in anger...

no point maintaining the status quo, nomore going down down deeper down

we gotta get outta this place if its the last thing we ever do,

so come on bros, altogether now - Beam Us Up Scotty.

the only way is up for BCFC now ...

until we Landsdown back on earth with a bump!

memories are so beautiful and yet,..... go back and do it all again, tell me, could we? should we?

Nick Carle is in fact tied up in my basement.He was a birthday present for my wife.

He had a decent tan ol Nicky.

I ran into him in a bar in Jacksons on George in Sydney last year - he sure doesn't seem to have lost any confidence....

Seriously you would have thought he was Ronaldo the way he carried on.

I'm well pleased coming back from Wemberlee, Bolton had us on the rack for the first 25 mins or so but then we scored one and never looked back.  Mind you, if Caldwell had taken that chance at 1-0 it might have been different, we should sign him, he looks useful.

Anyway, Nevs was easy MoM, onwards to promotion next season!  Terry Cooper's red 'n' white army!

I'm well pleased coming back from Wemberlee, Bolton had us on the rack for the first 25 mins or so but then we scored one and never looked back.  Mind you, if Caldwell had taken that chance at 1-0 it might have been different, we should sign him, he looks useful.

Anyway, Nevs was easy MoM, onwards to promotion next season!  Terry Cooper's red 'n' white army!

What do you think of that Moyes fellow? Future manager material? 

"Dicks out" I say

Told the missus I was going into my garage and going through my City memorabilia, found an old banner I used in the East End, funnily saying 'Dicks Out', took it into the house and told her I was going back into the EE this week and would use the banner. Wisely she advised against as knowing our gormless 11, they all would :P :P :P

And I think we should sign that winger Bolton had mark gavin I think his name was

Archived