IGNORED

A True Great City Fan, Mark Divvy Saunders (Merged)

Hartcliffe red

Another gashead in peace, didn't realise divvy was at our place today although noticed there rev standing in the family enclosure, he doesn't usually stand there.

Anyway genuinely hope you keep up the good form for him and stuff boro and swindle next week. Some things more important than the rivalry between our clubs.

Another gashead in peace, didn't realise divvy was at our place today although noticed there rev standing in the family enclosure, he doesn't usually stand there.

Anyway genuinely hope you keep up the good form for him and stuff boro and swindle next week. Some things more important than the rivalry between our clubs.

Thanks for the on-field wishes. But you can wish we lose, if you like  :thumbsup: .

Great to hear that Mark was at our match today, and I hope that he is able to make it to the Swindon game next week.

Seconded 

And Tom no I don't wish you bad fortune on the pitch really. Don't get me wrong no better feeling in the world than to beat you lot in a derby, but the number of your fans that have signed the anti trash petition and what you did for Jamie Cooper in 2007 there are a lot more teams I wish bad fortune on than you guys tbh.

Seconded

And Tom no I don't wish you bad fortune on the pitch really. Don't get me wrong no better feeling in the world than to beat you lot in a derby, but the number of your fans that have signed the anti trash petition and what you did for Jamie Cooper in 2007 there are a lot more teams I wish bad fortune on than you guys tbh.

Are you sure you're a gashead :fear:

Seconded 

And Tom no I don't wish you bad fortune on the pitch really. Don't get me wrong no better feeling in the world than to beat you lot in a derby, but the number of your fans that have signed the anti trash petition and what you did for Jamie Cooper in 2007 there are a lot more teams I wish bad fortune on than you guys tbh.

Kind words, but I have to say you must have a good memory, once in the past 14 years is it?

Woke up this morning thinking about all the coverage this got this week and how proud i am to be a City fan.... this could actually save our season...

Mark spoke for all of us last weekend, said what we'd all have said... if this has affected the players like it has us, then they will have enough fight to go out there for the reamining games and do more than enough to keep us in this league.

Mark's legacy will be more than a link to the CSF....

Really hope he makes it tomorrow... will be great to see him.

I thought this may have been wishful thinking but another two wins later and after a performance like that tonight I see many are thinking the same. :clap:

When I heard your result, the first thing I thought of was Mark, and what it would mean to him. I have no doubt that he has made a difference.

Just watching the clips on TV + You Tube, you can't fail to be moved and inspired by how he is dealing with the hand he has been dealt. I just hope that he knows that he will have helped a lot of people, far beyond Ashton Gate, with his honesty and positivity.

When I heard your result, the first thing I thought of was Mark, and what it would mean to him. I have no doubt that he has made a difference.

Just watching the clips on TV + You Tube, you can't fail to be moved and inspired by how he is dealing with the hand he has been dealt. I just hope that he knows that he will have helped a lot of people, far beyond Ashton Gate, with his honesty and positivity.

I like to think of myself as a caring, honest and decent person. But if I was dealt the same hand as Mark there is no way I could handle myself with such calmness, dignity and courage.

He appears to embrace everyone with love and has a caring spirit that just seems to rub off on everyone. He's turned often hard-nosed tribal fans into a amiable bunch who want to share in the friendship he's spreading wherever he goes.

I think everyone who has followed Mark's story of late will be touched for a very long time. What a fantastic legacy for any person.

We should all feel very proud of him. I certainly do and I've never met him.

I like to think of myself as a caring, honest and decent person. But if I was dealt the same hand as Mark there is no way I could handle myself with such calmness, dignity and courage.

He appears to embrace everyone with love and has a caring spirit that just seems to rub off on everyone. He's turned often hard-nosed tribal fans into a amiable bunch who want to share in the friendship he's spreading wherever he goes.

I think everyone who has followed Mark's story of late will be touched for a very long time. What a fantastic legacy for any person.

We should all feel very proud of him. I certainly do and I've never met him.

Amen to that Cotswold

Some of us who have known Mark over the years, are not surprised. He is just a really nice bloke who just loves his football - like most of us on here!

Difference is, he always remains positive!

Lesson in life for some who post on ere!

Respect Mark!

Archived