IGNORED

Most Passionate Xi?

DownendRed97

You obviously weren't around to see the greats like Norman Hunter, Rob Newman or Shaun Taylor.

Or Sir Geoffrey Merrick for that matter.

Carey has broken his nose on countless occasions for the club, broke his skull in the first half and finished the game. He has more fight than many give him credit for.

I'm having fans in mine as well :)

GK: The 9ft Eastend giant who stands in front of me every game (Thank you saved me from seeing our defending!!) Very passionate and will be good for crosses as well

RB: Bradley Orr

CB: Shaun Taylor

CB: Glenn Humphries

LB: Macallister

RM: Scotty Murray

CM: Bobby Hutchinson

CM: Tommy Doc

LM: Gerry Gow

ST: NottersX10- It takes something special to break a drum Twice? He's over passionate perfect for this team

ST: I would say NottersX10's brother but I'm going to have to leave him out sorry, This spot is saved for DELE ADEBOLA!! Du du du.....

Manager: Stoney!!

Carey has broken his nose on countless occasions for the club, broke his skull in the first half and finished the game. He has more fight than many give him credit for.

No one's denying that - though many others have suffered numerous injuries as well.

It's just that for the purposes of this thread Norman, Shaun Taylor, Rob Newman and Sir Geoffrey certainly come out on top.

Archived