IGNORED

Eastend Atmosphere

Vincent Vega

Not as quiet as previous weeks at all.

other stands should stop moaning the eastend isn't very loud and start singing themselves, not our job to get the whole of AG in voice.

Thought it was great today especially cider submarine. Loudest since the gas game towards the end and the beginning of the game.

Also thank you to the drummers who have listened and its paid off. Well done

Not as quiet as previous weeks at all.

other stands should stop moaning the eastend isn't very loud and start singing themselves, not our job to get the whole of AG in voice.

Thought it was great today especially cider submarine. Loudest since the gas game towards the end and the beginning of the game.

Also thank you to the drummers who have listened and its paid off. Well done

I would but I get funny looks from the people around me, also brought a mate to his first city game and wouldn't want to alienate him as he isn't a football fan and didn't know any of the songs

The bloody netters never sang!! Same as all season it's silent there side. Half watch the away fans the other watches the rest of the EE

As much as we all knocked them they were quite loud last season, wonder what's happened

Perhaps they've hit puberty?

As much as we all knocked them they were quite loud last season, wonder what's happened

Too far from away fans. Can't get up close and personal where they are now. Although too fast they sang loudly last year and the Eastend felt good

It's like a losing battle some times in there now with only the back rows singing until we go on an attack

There's always the feeling inside the ground that something bad is going to happen. It's embedded in the clubs culture now

Before when we conceded there was a roar of support, and deep down you knew we were going to equalise, not anymore..

This true,we seem to be waiting for something to go wrong,and to be fair it usually does.

Lot of them have been nicked from the Cardiff game, possibly.

One of the good things about the EE is you get some singing behind the goal, some over by the bogs, some in between... That can be a mixed blessing, too, if one lot sings too fast, but better to have more groups singing than not - today showed it can be quieter when the 'netters' don't sing as much.

It was pretty sparse in the EE compared to other games. The surfer almost dipped to the floor at one point. 

Just grateful to hear someone singing at AG. If it wasn't the EE, whoever in the EE, it'd be a lot less of the fortress SC seems to think it is ("we've got a really passionate crowd behind us. I'm a winner.")

Only a couple of EE games left, let's make the most of'm.

Come On The City!

Do you know what? I really couldn't give a flying **** about the EE, Its just one of FOUR stands around the ground. We all contribute to the atmosphere, contrary to what the "East enders" will have you think.

The sooner they pull it down the bloody better in my opinion, then I can stop hearing about how great they are. BOOOOOOOOORING.

Do you know what? I really couldn't give a flying **** about the EE, Its just one of FOUR stands around the ground. We all contribute to the atmosphere, contrary to what the "East enders" will have you think.

The sooner they pull it down the bloody better in my opinion, then I can stop hearing about how great they are. BOOOOOOOOORING.

Relax

Archived