IGNORED

Eastend Atmosphere

Vincent Vega

Do you know what? I really couldn't give a flying **** about the EE, Its just one of FOUR stands around the ground. We all contribute to the atmosphere, contrary to what the "East enders" will have you think.

The sooner they pull it down the bloody better in my opinion, then I can stop hearing about how great they are. BOOOOOOOOORING.

someone needs to take a chill pill

Do you know what? I really couldn't give a flying **** about the EE, Its just one of FOUR stands around the ground. We all contribute to the atmosphere, contrary to what the "East enders" will have you think.

The sooner they pull it down the bloody better in my opinion, then I can stop hearing about how great they are. BOOOOOOOOORING.

Try attending Ashton gate without the eastend... Then it really will become the theater

Try attending Ashton gate without the eastend... Then it really will become the theater

I "attended" Ashton gate for many years when it was away only, under GJ did we get by without home fans in there and create a great atmosphere in the gate? I think the answer is yes.

I've got no beef with the EE as such or those who frequent it, but the there sheer mind boggling superiority complex baffles me. Try having an Ashton gate with just the EE and lets see how we get on.

Yesterday from my seat in the Atyeo there didn't appear to be any more atmosphere comming from there than any other stand to be fair. The sh1t footie over a long period has got to us all I think!

Looking forward to taking my seat in the all new EE in a couple of years tho :)

Rant over :D

It came out against the drummers actually but anyway a better atmosphere today not great but decent. I had a chat with one chap who I thought was the drummers mate, he isn't but we had a decent conversation about this and put a few differences to bed, fair play to that.

I think the drum over powers the atmosphere but I have to say credit to the drummers for not bringing the drum today, hopefully that continues.

bold head??

got to say really enjoyed myself yesterday first time watched the game and go mental properly, got a great section :)

Got to say fair play to you both for be willing to add to the atmosphere without the drums, some wouldn't have blamed you for giving it the cold shoulder.

I "attended" Ashton gate for many years when it was away only, under GJ did we get by without home fans in there and create a great atmosphere in the gate? I think the answer is yes.

I've got no beef with the EE as such or those who frequent it, but the there sheer mind boggling superiority complex baffles me. Try having an Ashton gate with just the EE and lets see how we get on.

Yesterday from my seat in the Atyeo there didn't appear to be any more atmosphere comming from there than any other stand to be fair. The sh1t footie over a long period has got to us all I think!

Looking forward to taking my seat in the all new EE in a couple of years tho :)

Rant over :D

Just to pick you up on one point. The East end was frequented by home fans for most if not all of GJs tenure

got to say really enjoyed myself yesterday first time watched the game and go mental properly, got a great section :)

Yeah without that lot at the top the atmosphere in the eastend would never really have got going yesterday. Fair play for not bringing the drums

Just to pick you up on one point. The East end was frequented by home fans for most if not all of GJs tenure

Unless im very much mistaken, it was towards the end of his tenure. Before that im pretty sure it was selected games. My ageing brain could be playing tricks on me tho!

Maybe time has passed quicker than I thought :)

Still stand by my opinion that it's upto us all to help generate atmosphere, not just the hardcore few hundred.

Unless im very much mistaken, it was towards the end of his tenure. Before that im pretty sure it was selected games. My ageing brain could be playing tricks on me tho!

Maybe time has passed quicker than I thought :)

Still stand by my opinion that it's upto us all to help generate atmosphere, not just the hardcore few hundred.

It was open for the odd few games in the promotion season and was open full time starting from the first season in the Championship.

Yes notterz the bald chap.

Archived