IGNORED

Need A Series To Watch

westred1

As the title suggests!

I went through all of Misfits a while back and then attempted Breaking Bad but just didn't love the hype.

Just watched 3 series of Sherlock and would recommend it to anyone - the most clever and amazing series I've ever watched!

But now 've finished that, I need something to watch... any suggestions?

As the title suggests!

I went through all of Misfits a while back and then attempted Breaking Bad but just didn't love the hype.

Just watched 3 series of Sherlock and would recommend it to anyone - the most clever and amazing series I've ever watched!

But now 've finished that, I need something to watch... any suggestions?

Bit of sharp witted comedy watch Peep Show, hilarious.

Series 8 falls down badly but the previous 7 I could watch over and over again.

The Following

The Blacklist

You beat me to it, those were exactly what I would recommend without any doubt. I don't watch many films and a series has to be really good to sustain my interest. I don't watch much American stuff either but Breaking Bad, which I'm still working my way though, and Homeland were great. As are the Following and the Blacklist, really well done with lots of twists.

For something much lighter than the above, Elementry isn't bad with Jonny Lee Miller and Lucy Liu. It's the US version of Sherlock but it's very different than 'ours' , which is the best thing the BBC makes.

My guilty pleasures are all the Goldrush type programmes, ice gold, Amazon Gold, Yukon Gold...I think I know more about getting gold off the bottom of a creek in Alaska than I ever thought I would!!!

Archived