Lizard Lick Towing

Man Vs Food

all pretty funny and shows the yanks in a true light.......thick as pigshit,

But really,

Game of Thrones

House of Cards (Netflix required)

Broadwalk Empire

Walking Dead

Honestly don't get the love for Breaking Bad. Just finished it, was glad to get it over and done with to be honest. A couple of excellent episodes, but mainly I found it dull. Walter & Jesse are a great double act though, as was the bloke who ran the chicken place, who's name completely escapes me. The star of the show is Saul though, what a great character. Will look out for his series when it's on soon

24 is by far and away the best thing I've ever watched, if you haven't done it yet get on it. Series 1 is a bit dull, but the rest was fantastic

Just started Prison Break, although I'm quite enjoying the story the acting is awful, and I mean awful. Gave The Wire a go, couldn't understand a damn word anyone said, so we binned that after about  episodes. Also, I'm finding shows that are about drugs, dealing and taking, more than a little dull. Not my thing, seen someone smacked off their tits on something you've pretty much seen them all

Started series 1 of the Sopranos a while back, but only watched a couple, need to get back on that I think

For British shows have to agree with everyone saying good things about Luther, well written and well acted. He's one cool mf'er that bloke!

Honestly don't get the love for Breaking Bad. Just finished it, was glad to get it over and done with to be honest. A couple of excellent episodes, but mainly I found it dull. Walter & Jesse are a great double act though, as was the bloke who ran the chicken place, who's name completely escapes me. The star of the show is Saul though, what a great character. Will look out for his series when it's on soon

24 is by far and away the best thing I've ever watched, if you haven't done it yet get on it. Series 1 is a bit dull, but the rest was fantastic

Just started Prison Break, although I'm quite enjoying the story the acting is awful, and I mean awful. Gave The Wire a go, couldn't understand a damn word anyone said, so we binned that after about episodes. Also, I'm finding shows that are about drugs, dealing and taking, more than a little dull. Not my thing, seen someone smacked off their tits on something you've pretty much seen them all

Started series 1 of the Sopranos a while back, but only watched a couple, need to get back on that I think

For British shows have to agree with everyone saying good things about Luther, well written and well acted. He's one cool mf'er that bloke!

Jack Bauer is coming back!

Archived