IGNORED

Can Engand Still Host 2018 World Cup?

tunnie123

We must be the only nation that could hold such a tournament with minimal notice. We could do this summers if need be!

what about spain, south africa, Germany, France, Italy all these have inferstructer in place to hold a major tourny

We could host it tomorrow if needed. That snivelling**** Blatter will never have a World Cup hosted in this country though.

FIFA look very much like they have made a right mess of the next three tournaments coming up. Anything for a few back handers though eh!?

We could host it tomorrow if needed. That snivelling **** Blatter will never have a World Cup hosted in this country though.

FIFA look very much like they have made a right mess of the next three tournaments coming up. Anything for a few back handers though eh!?

I hope you are not insinuating that some of the FIFA board members are corrupt barstewards who unashamedly take hella bribes to place their votes with unworthy nations - I mean you catagorically can't say that Qatar (where the f is the u?) or Russia haven't got the World Cup on merit alone.......

I hope you are not insinuating that some of the FIFA board members are corrupt barstewards who unashamedly take hella bribes to place their votes with unworthy nations - I mean you catagorically can't say that Qatar (where the f is the u?) or Russia haven't got the World Cup on merit alone.......

I would never suggest such a thing :)

To be fair though people can speculate all they want but a football giant like Qatar was always going to host the WC at some point ;)

what about spain, south africa, Germany, France, Italy all these have inferstructer in place to hold a major tourny

Got to be in europe. Germany had it not so long ago. Not sure Italy have the foundations in place, Other than the top 6 teams what stadiums hold more than 40,000. Spain is the only one that could host it at short notice like us

France have tiny stadiums. 4 above 40,000.

Hope we wouldn't get it on the grounds that we couldn't organise a piss up in a pub.

Less attention drawn to this country's short-comings the better.

You missed the Olympic Games then? Widely acknowledged as the greatest ever. Americans fawning over the fact that this tiny little island continues to excel.

Archived