IGNORED

Nile Ranger

ciderbeans

I see he has been cleared of rape.

I'm not sure if this has been discussed and didnt fancy trawling through pages of threads, but what are peoples thoughts regarding Ranger as a possible signing in the summer?

Nasty bugger and a vile man there is no doubt, but will be OOC in the summer, is actually a good player and can score goals. May be a better option than barnett and is young at 22.

Definate potential for sell on value and could provide a good foil for baldock. Mates with JET also which would help.

Whether SC could deal with him or vise versa is another question.

Is he worth a gamble?

Thoughts?

The jury took an hour to reach their not guilty verdict, after which Mr Ranger banged on the glass door of the dock and said: "Thank God for that."

He then thanked the jury and, as he removed his tie, said "What a joke" before leaving court with friends.

He ha all the attributes to be a decent player and I like the sound of a player in the form that he is footballing wise but I wouldn't have him in any team of my teams because he's a **** also would cause unrest in changing rooms as some wouldn't like what he has done so definitely not but a younger player with his footballing skills anyday of the week

The jury took an hour to reach their not guilty verdict, after which Mr Ranger banged on the glass door of the dock and said: "Thank God for that."

He then thanked the jury and, as he removed his tie, said "What a joke" before leaving court with friends.

To be fair, if he's innocent and the girl is trying to stitch him up, I'm not surprised by that response!

I see he has been cleared of rape.

I'm not sure if this has been discussed and didnt fancy trawling through pages of threads, but what are peoples thoughts regarding Ranger as a possible signing in the summer?

Nasty bugger and a vile man there is no doubt, but will be OOC in the summer, is actually a good player and can score goals. May be a better option than barnett and is young at 22.

Definate potential for sell on value and could provide a good foil for baldock. Mates with JET also which would help.

Whether SC could deal with him or vise versa is another question.

Is he worth a gamble?

Thoughts?

How is he mates with jet?

Honestly, I laughed at that.

Archived