IGNORED

Burns

CITYAREREDANDWHITE

WALES |1. Roberts 2. Freeman 3. John 4. Lucas © 5. Tancock 6. Walsh 7. Lawrence 8. Pritchard 9. Burns 10. O'Sullivan 11. Isgrove

England | Butland, Jenkinson, Robinson, Carroll, Stones, Keane, Ince, Ward-Prowse, Berahino, Ravel, Redmond

WALES |1. Roberts 2. Freeman 3. John 4. Lucas © 5. Tancock 6. Walsh 7. Lawrence 8. Pritchard 9. Burns 10. O'Sullivan 11. Isgrove

England | Butland, Jenkinson, Robinson, Carroll, Stones, Keane, Ince, Ward-Prowse, Berahino, Ravel, Redmond

A lot of promising youngsters in that English team

Without a doubt. The players I said are doing well this season in the Prem. Definitely a lot of potential in the team

Morrison needs a boot up the backside or something to make him think about his career choices to date. A bit like our JET as a youngster from arsenal. Seems to have matured a lot and got his priorities straight

Morrison's attitude isn't really the issue, apparently trains hard and so forth. There is an article somewhere about him being forced out at WHU because he didn't want to use an agent Fat Sam and Nolan were trying to push on him

Edit - here's the article http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2014/feb/15/ravel-morrison-west-ham-united-waste

There is also an article where Birmingham weren't happy that he took a piss on the front lawn of either Lee Clarks house or the hotel they were staying in. Working hard in training counts for nothing if you waste it away in your spare time

Yeah that was before WHU though, sounds like he's not really done anything wrong since moving down south. Maybe Arry will get best out of him?

Yeah that was before WHU though, sounds like he's not really done anything wrong since moving down south. Maybe Arry will get best out of him?

To me he still needs to be bought down to earth again before he gets an even bigger head ;)

Has bags of talent and will be a great asset for England in the future years.

Shaw is the model professional for any young player. Keeps a level head and never stops working on becoming a top player as he has the potential to be the best English LB we've had!!

Why did morrison have ravel on his shirt anyway?

I may be wrong - but I'm fairly sure you can have whatever you want (within reason) on the back of your shirt now. Gutierrez at Newcastle just has 'Jonas'. Hernandez at Utd has 'Chicarito'. Theres a few others too

Archived