IGNORED

Team Changes Today ?

Eco

Should we change last week's starting line up ?

Although a win it wasn't a perfect performance and apparently Kelly, Waggy & Moore are fit and back in contention.

Am assumiing Wade Elliott will start but will Bobby Reid too or, as this will probably be a dogfight, should he be sacrificed in favour of a more conventional midfielder such as Pack ?

Frankie didn't do a lot wrong last week and Moore has been solid but not spectacular so far.

I would drop Reid on the left and replace with Bryan so there's natural width as bobby kept coming inside so a front 3 of

Baldock.....................JET.............................Bryan

But that's all if we played like we did in the first half for the whole 90 today I'm sure 3pts is in the bag

I would drop Reid on the left and replace with Bryan so there's natural width as bobby kept coming inside so a front 3 of

Baldock.....................JET.............................Bryan

But that's all if we played like we did in the first half for the whole 90 today I'm sure 3pts is in the bag

Naah  - Bryan has been pants most of the season. He was utter rubbish V Cov - he has no confidence to beat his marker and doesnt tackle back well. Pearson for me - he looked purposeful last Saturday. He scares the opposition. Bryan although talented - has only been scaring himself recently. 

Waggy will be straight back in and wouldn't be suprised to see a front 3 of jet, baldock and waggy.

Midfield 3 will consist of gillett, w Elliot and Kelly with pack, Reid, Bryan and burns on the bench

Cant drop Pearson he brought energy and purpose to midfield going forward. 

Jet baldock waggy front 3

W Elliot Pearson Gillett middle 3

Cunningham Flint El-abd moloney back 4

Fielding

Bench Bryan, burns Osborne Moore Barnett Kelly Williams with Kelly Osborne and burns to come on for waggy moloney and wade Elliot around 60-80 min mark

I'm liking that atyeo benik as with that, it could easily switch to a 4-4-2 with Pearson and waggy as wingers.

I would however, prefer to see Williams instead of el abd but that won't happen.

Would be great to see kelly back in a city shirt again. Need to blood him back in as I can't see us keeping w. Elliot beyond season or gillett if I'm honest.

Same team, no reason to change.

Dilemma for Cotterill is that Moore and Wagstaff are available again with Kelly possibly fit enough for the bench.

Despite the win last week City were not that convincing especially in the second half and it took a wonder strike to nick the points. Cotterill may well change the starting line up with that in mind and the fact it's an away game.

I'm sure Gillette will play in front of front of Flint and El Abd but as for the rest of the midfield I'm not sure what team we'll see.

Jet baldock waggy front 3

W Elliot Pearson Gillett middle 3

Cunningham Flint El-abd moloney back 4

Fielding

Bench Bryan, burns Osborne Moore Barnett Kelly Williams with Kelly Osborne and burns to come on for waggy moloney and wade Elliot around 60-80 min mark

I'd like to see Kelly Osbounre in a city shirt !

Archived