IGNORED

Character Today...

Vincent Vega

Carlisle, MK Dons, Bradford. We fought back at Wolves and Brentford even though we didn't get the result in the end. Not to mention the last 2 games where we've been pegged back but still gone on to win.

We don't seem to let our heads drop when we let in a goal, unlike the last few seasons where if we went behind you just knew the game was over.

Carlisle, MK Dons, Bradford. We fought back at Wolves and Brentford even though we didn't get the result in the end. Not to mention the last 2 games where we've been pegged back but still gone on to win.

We don't seem to let our heads drop when we let in a goal, unlike the last few seasons where if we went behind you just knew the game was over.

Fought back at Wolves and Brentford? Your having a laugh... They were awful!

Fought back at Wolves and Brentford? Your having a laugh... They were awful!

In both we went behind early and pulled it back to HT, and we are the last team to score against Wolves..

Admit that's stretching it a little! Stand by my original point though.

How many games this season have City come back to win having gone behind?

In both we went behind early and pulled it back to HT, and we are the last team to score against Wolves..

Admit that's stretching it a little! Stand by my original point though.

Stretching it a little? We were thoroughly outclassed by both in the end up.

We have come back well in games 2nd half where the 1st half was abject.

im not picking holes but fight back at Brentford??..though we "drew" the second half we were actually worse than we were first half,and you can trust me with that one...fair comment tho we do seem to be growing a chin-famous last words!!

How many games this season have City come back to win having gone behind?

Twice, Carlisle home and away. There was a stat posted on here that we've won 2 and drawn 4 from games we trailed in at HT. Not spectacular but that seems a half decent record to me.

And you've completely ignored my final sentence.

Twice, Carlisle home and away. There was a stat posted on here that we've won 2 and drawn 4 from games we trailed in at HT. Not spectacular but that seems a half decent record to me.

And you've completely ignored my final sentence.

I ignored your final sentence because you gave no evidence to support said view. That's why i asked the question.

I ignored your final sentence because you gave no evidence to support said view. That's why i asked the question.

Shall we go back through the games then?

Today - Pegged back twice yet go on to win.

Gillingham - Pegged back and go on to win

Orient - Concede a sloppy goal just before HT. They come out with their tails up and a team with no fight or character would've crumbled but we held firm, got a 3rd goal and could've had more.

Oldham - Go behind very early on but respond immediately. Ditto at Bradford.

Carlisle - A shocking performance but fight back and find a way to win.

MK Dons - Somehow go in 2-0 down after missing so many chances, but did we feel sorry for ourselves? No, we foughtt back to earn a draw.

We're not a good team, that's why we are where we are. But to me we've shown on plenty of occasions that we do have the fight needed to stay up.

We're not a good team, that's why we are where we are. But to me we've shown on plenty of occasions that we do have the fight needed to stay up.

I never questioned whether the team had fight or not.

The problem all season has been a poor defence and it's still poor despite trying various formations and different personnel. That puts pressure on the rest of the team to score enough goals to win games and that's why we are where we are.

Shall we go back through the games then?

Today - Pegged back twice yet go on to win.

Gillingham - Pegged back and go on to win

Orient - Concede a sloppy goal just before HT. They come out with their tails up and a team with no fight or character would've crumbled but we held firm, got a 3rd goal and could've had more.

Oldham - Go behind very early on but respond immediately. Ditto at Bradford.

Carlisle - A shocking performance but fight back and find a way to win.

MK Dons - Somehow go in 2-0 down after missing so many chances, but did we feel sorry for ourselves? No, we foughtt back to earn a draw.

Think you can disregard the top 3 games as we didn't need to fight back...

Don't agree with your bottom comment, I think we have a better team than you give credit for in all honesty.

I never questioned whether the team had fight or not.

The problem all season has been a poor defence and it's still poor despite trying various formations and different personnel. That puts pressure on the rest of the team to score enough goals to win games and that's why we are where we are.

Then you're arguing with the wrong person, agree with every word of that! :)

Think you can disregard the top 3 games as we didn't need to fight back...

Don't agree with your bottom comment, I think we have a better team than you give credit for in all honesty.

We've got good enough players to be competing at the right end of the league, we just haven't been able to put them together in a good team, especially at the back.

Having said that our record under SC over a whole season would be 66 pts - which might be a play-off place the way this season's going! If we do stay up I think we could give it a good go next year.

We've got good enough players to be competing at the right end of the league, we just haven't been able to put them together in a good team, especially at the back.

Having said that our record under SC over a whole season would be 66 pts - which might be a play-off place the way this season's going! If we do stay up I think we could give it a good go next year.

Story of the last few seasons methinks.

Not SCs biggest fan but I think you're right, if we stay up then we'll make a decent go of it next season providing he doesn't sign players on 'hunches'.

To be honest, I looked at today.

Shrewsbury were poor, they are a little club with few fans.

I looked around at our end and we have 1,200 fans and a side (on paper) so much better.

How on earth do we find ourselves down battling with them to stay up?!

I've been to a lot of games this season and I still just can't believe it...

I looked around at our end and we have 1,200 fans and a side (on paper) so much better.

Not hard to believe really, City are renowned for struggling against the 'supposed' smaller clubs while raising their game against the top of the table clubs.

Its the way of the world.

Easy we won 2 out of the first 18 games.

Archived