IGNORED

Thoughts On Today..

Who Are Rovers?

This maybe slighlty below the belt but...................my god you're getting almost like that "bristolcity?" Knumbskull with your constant negative comments. Or maybe I'm just unlucky and don't see your constructive or positive ones ?

Did you go to the game on Saturday? I'm guessing you did. Did Fielding fill you with confidence when a cross came in, or when a long ball came in his direction??

And I'm glad you're following all my comments with such intensity.. But suggesting Fielding is a dodgy keeper is hardly a negative comment, get a grip.

It really wasn't! Don't get me wrong, I like Bryan, and he didn't have a bad game, but I genuinely didn't notice him making much of an impact whilst watching the game. Maybe he was doing the little things right and it passed me by completely. It's not an individual criticism, the same can be said for the whole team yesterday. We scored three whilst playing pretty average against a poor Shrewsbury side. I saw one of their fans make a comment saying 'on that showing we're going down and so are Bristol City'. I wouldn't go that far, but the performance was nothing to rave about.

I'm really not complaining though, the performance itself mattered little yesterday, it was all about getting the result. Which we went and did the job perfectly.

With regards to us and Shrewsbury going down after that performance. I can remember thinking the same thing about us and Sheff Utd after we lost at home 1 nil. Look where they are now!

Archived