IGNORED

The Official Peterborough Utd V Bristol City Matchday Thread

Well what can I say.

We were far the better side first 20 mins. Even looked like getting a 3rd and Baldock was proving a handful.

Peterborough were awful. The cross field balls were flying out and nothing was going right.

We were comfortable

Then a moment of madness. I didn't see it. I followed the ball but then saw their player lying on the floor holding his face. As soon as I saw the linesman waving his flag I knew we were in trouble.

Down to ten men it's been impressive.

Cotterill has put them as two banks of four and were giving up the middle just staying solid.

Jet is the lone striker on the centre circle.

The tackles have been strong. Osbourne had marshalled him, Williams, Moloney and Wagstaff well.

The two midfield boys are coming out of the bank and closing the middle runners this time.

It's hard though. This guy is a classic home towner. He is giving them everything, we really need to be careful, they are looking for a pen and he is liable to give it.

Work to do this half but this is a solid performance with City players chasing everything and running and tackling for everything.

They deserve applauding off in 45 min no matter what happens.

Good goal by them but v annoying to concede when we did.

• Like 4

Well what can I say.

We were far the better side first 20 mins. Even looked like getting a 3rd and Baldock was proving a handful.

Peterborough were awful. The cross field balls were flying out and nothing was going right.

We were comfortable

Then a moment of madness. I didn't see it. I followed the ball but then saw their player lying on the floor holding his face. As soon as I saw the linesman waving his flag I knew we were in trouble.

Cotterill has put them as two banks of four and were giving up the middle just staying solid.

The tackles have been strong. Osbourne had marshalled him, Williams, Moloney and Wagstaff well.

The two midfield boys are coming out of the bank and closing the middle runners this time.

It's hard though. This guy is a classic home towner. He is giving them everything, we really need to be careful, they are looking for a pen and he is liable to give it.

Work to do this half but this is a solid performance with City players chasing everything and running and tackling for everything.

Echo my sentiments. To a man we've been excellent so far. Apart from the idiot El-Abd.

You're bang on about the ref he's been awful and a complete homer. He will no doubt give them more.

Well what can I say.

We were comfortable

Where are away fans situated now there's no away stand ?

When El Abd came off.

Pemberton patted his back.

Cotterill stood with his arms folded looking straight past him. Then

Started signalling 4 across the line.

If El Abd has been an aggressive idiot, then this will take the pressure off SC to drop his signing.

Come on City! Ten men hard to play against. We can get the three points.

• Like 1