IGNORED

Character Tonight & Winning Ugly

Vincent Vega

Fantastic win well done

Shame about the sending off

Amazing result - SO happy.

I heard el Bad was sent off for an off the ball incident - very disappointing in one who was bought in for his experience - let the team down badly but well done to the other ten for stepping up

Strange thing to say, but I wonder if we'd have won if El idiot hadn't been sent off?

Yes I know we were cruising at the time, but so often in football 2-0 breeds complacency and the momentum can swing so easily in the blink of an eye.

Losing a man can galvanise the resolve, and maybe, just maybe...we should thank him...?

Ok. Maybe not.

well done lads!

Strange thing to say, but I wonder if we'd have won if El idiot hadn't been sent off?

Yes I know we were cruising at the time, but so often in football 2-0 breeds complacency and the momentum can swing so easily in the blink of an eye.

Losing a man can galvanise the resolve, and maybe, just maybe...we should thank him...?

Ok. Maybe not.

well done lads!

I've said exactly that on the match thread...  and he should be getting the beers in for the way home!!!

Ok. Maybe not.

well done lads!

Good point, but we will never know what the score would of been had he stayed on the pitch.

Very unprofessional from him to get sent off away from home while 2-0 up so early in the game.

Massive well done to the 10 players on the pitch and subs who all put in a huge shift for the team and the fans! COYR lets take this into Saturday!

Weird isn't it?

Cotterell is apparently not very bright, a David Brent laddish type but somehow he's just won 3 on the spin, back to back away wins and has nearly double the points O'Driscoll managed in the same number of games.

He must be really lucky, then....

Weird isn't it?

Cotterell is apparently not very bright, a David Brent laddish type but somehow he's just won 3 on the spin, back to back away wins and has nearly double the points O'Driscoll managed in the same number of games.

He must be really lucky, then....

Either lucky or he's a winner.

Why can we defend better with ten men?

Maybe we just defend better without El Abd. The defence was improving up and till January. The next three games will be telling.

Why can we defend better with ten men?

We were doing well with 11.

If we hadn't gone down to 10 we'd have scored at least another goal. We should have gone 3 up just before their goal

Think the criticism of El Abd is a little unfair so far. The only person iv seen say they saw the incident says he was unlucky. I'll wait till the highlights before I judge.

Archived