IGNORED

Just Listened To Cotterill's Interview

NickJ

Is it not a bit weird to put someone on ignore and then tell them?

Look I'm ignoring you. Are you listening to me? I said I'm ignoring you!

Didn't you say we'd be changing managers by now. It is March isn't it?

That stuffed toy blowing you yet?

It's courteous to let someone know he's Ignored. Otherwise he might think I'm just ignoring him.

He does post an awful lot, mind. I hope he doesn't burst with frustration at being Ignored :(

March is come but not yet gone. It's hard to believe that our Board would sack a manager who's doing so well, but it IS the BCFC Board.

Horace says hello and suggests that you keep your fantasies of bestiality to yourself. However, if you're desperate, there are resources on the Internet.

I'm good pal.  I take it you enjoyed your day / night out in Shropshire last week.  Judging by your 4am post on Sunday morning, I'll assume it was messy!

Anyway, yep, with you on all of that.  Bristolians who support anyone other than a Bristol team really gets to me!  If there's one thing I really hate, it's that!

Anyway - how are you fixed for Estonia away in October?

My wife and I will both be there.  If you want any info on getting to the ground or any thing else about Tallinn feel free to ask.

How about, neither, rightly or wrongly, are the choice of the masses?

What has NickJ's politics got to do with this argument? I often find myself and Nick disagreeing on certain topics, but I'm not one to call into question his political beliefs, and whatever that choice, bears no reference to his views on football and specifically Bristol City.

Nothing wrong with supporting a legitimate political party with legitimate views which are held in high priority for a lot of people in this Country. Anything that helps us get out of the plans for the New World Order, and also sees us resign from THE most corrupt organisation in the World, is fine by me.

'THE most corrupt organisation in the World'

Why bring FIFA into the argument ?

It's courteous to let someone know he's Ignored. Otherwise he might think I'm just ignoring him.

He does post an awful lot, mind. I hope he doesn't burst with frustration at being Ignored :(

March is come but not yet gone. It's hard to believe that our Board would sack a manager who's doing so well, but it IS the BCFC Board.

Horace says hello and suggests that you keep your fantasies of bestiality to yourself. However, if you're desperate, there are resources on the Internet.

I'd put Nick on ignore but his incoherent ramblings are so funny i don't want to miss out .

Keep it up Nick ;0)

Aizoon, you do realise, that makes no sense, at all.

Your dilemma now - continue to pretend that you are ignoring me, or present your defence.

I have to be honest I'm struggling to see the point of this thread Nick.

See the third last sentence of post 16 - whether you agree or not, it couldn't be any clearer!

I'd put Nick on ignore but his incoherent ramblings are so funny i don't want to miss out .

Keep it up Nick ;0)

Will take that as a compliment.!

I'm good pal.  I take it you enjoyed your day / night out in Shropshire last week.  Judging by your 4am post on Sunday morning, I'll assume it was messy!

Anyway, yep, with you on all of that.  Bristolians who support anyone other than a Bristol team really gets to me!  If there's one thing I really hate, it's that!

Anyway - how are you fixed for Estonia away in October?

Indeed it was an eventful day and evening mate. Will certainly be in Estonia along I presume with the usual suspects, no doubt plans will unravel in the near future. Looking forward to the usual ranges of thought on transport, from a direct KLM via Amsterdam, to several Ryanair flights around Europe and a train journey from Riga to Tallin.

EDIT - need to get this thread back on track since its providing such entertainment.

Archived