IGNORED

Just Listened To Cotterill's Interview

NickJ

I support Steve but this is boring and unfunny.

Maybe but not trying to be either interesting or amusing, so you have something of a non-point my friend.

UKIP are a bunch of ***** and SC ain't !

Think you failed to understand the question "in common" !!

Quiz question: What do UKIP and Cotterill have in common?

Both underrated and proving people wrong.

Didn't say "I'm a Winner", at all.

What a loser.

He he

Try going to the games as well as listening to the interviews. I find you get a better understanding of what actually happened.

And maybe will take what you say more seriously too?

But then again with politics like yours.....

If you're trying to make yourself look like a moronic, desperate broken record you are doing very well.

I'm not feeling much love from you. What must I do, Robin?

Congratulations, Nick. You're ignored. That makes four so far in six years. You must be proud.

Depends whose company I keep. Who are the other three?

Try going to the games as well as listening to the interviews. I find you get a better understanding of what actually happened.

I'm not sure if I am a victim of my own irony here.

For clarity I'm taking the piss out of others on another thread who think our manager is an egotistical tosser, clown, penis etc.

But maybe you know that and think my irony is more worthy of condemnation, if so, c'est la vie!

Can we swap notes on going to games, think you'll find I come out ok, and as for my politics..... just say if you want educating........

For this recent up turn in form, of course Cotterill should take nothing but absolute praise.

In the week after the hideous afternoon at Sheffield United I spent my time frustrated, confident of relegation and having utterly pointless arguments about the merits of his infamous 'I'm a winner' on the internet. He clearly spent it doing whatever needed to be done to turn us into a team that can win 3 games on the bounce and show the togetherness and fight that we did last night.

Well done Steve.

For this recent up turn in form, of course Cotterill should take nothing but absolute praise.

In the week after the hideous afternoon at Sheffield United I spent my time frustrated, confident of relegation and having utterly pointless arguments about the merits of his infamous 'I'm a winner' on the internet. He clearly spent it doing whatever needed to be done to turn us into a team that can win 3 games on the bounce and show the togetherness and fight that we did last night.

Well done Steve.

That's a climb down from:

"50% David Brent 50% Mike Bassett. That's our 'Cotts'.           

But respect for your humility/embarrassment all the same.

There was nothing infamous about "I'm a winner" it was a statement of determination to continue the good work of the previous games since he was appointed. I didn't go to Sheffield and I am sure you were frustrated but the over reaction after that game was the only thing that was hideous.

Anyway since we are now all agreed maybe there will be unity and support behind our players and manager.

That's a climb down from:

50% David Brent 50% Mike Bassett. That's our 'Cotts'.

But respect for your humility/grovelling all the same.

If it's grovelling to praise someone I previously criticised than I guess that's what I'm doing.

Would it be better if I stubbornly refused to ever give him any credit?

Edit- You appear to have changed the word grovelling.

Quiz question: What do UKIP and Cotterill have in common?

How about, neither, rightly or wrongly, are the choice of the masses?

It seems that, like your politics, you are a single issue kind of type - yawn.

What has NickJ's politics got to do with this argument?  I often find myself and Nick disagreeing on certain topics, but I'm not one to call into question his political beliefs, and whatever that choice, bears no reference to his views on football and specifically Bristol City.

Nothing wrong with supporting a legitimate political party with legitimate views which are held in high priority for a lot of people in this Country.  Anything that helps us get out of the plans for the New World Order, and also sees us resign from THE most corrupt organisation in the World, is fine by me.

If it's grovelling to praise someone I previously criticised than I guess that's what I'm doing.

Would it be better if I stubbornly refused to ever give him any credit?

Edit- You appear to have changed the word grovelling.

Yes mate I changed the word, as I realised it was inappropriate and could only fan the flames. Maybe more on that original thread could have done the same.

Agree entirely with your second sentence and that's why in very rapid hindsight I changed my word.

As I say in not so many words fair play to you and now lets get behind the team.

I see Harry has joined the party and as me and Harry had disagreements on here before we got to know each other, and Harry came round to I am always right, there is hope for all........

........ although there is a poster by the name Gene "penis" Hunt that will have to be working very very hard to get that sort of latitude.

I see Harry has joined the party and as me and Harry had disagreements on here before we got to know each other, and Harry came round to I am always right, there is hope for all........

:laughcont: :laughcont: :laughcont:

What has NickJ's politics got to do with this argument?  I often find myself and Nick disagreeing on certain topics, but I'm not one to call into question his political beliefs, and whatever that choice, bears no reference to his views on football and specifically Bristol City.

Nothing wrong with supporting a legitimate political party with legitimate views which are held in high priority for a lot of people in this Country.  Anything that helps us get out of the plans for the New World Order, and also sees us resign from THE most corrupt organisation in the World, is fine by me.

How are you mate and, hear hear.

Like you I love how my UKIP whatisitcalled thingy gets used as a weapon as though its somehow relevant to my views on Bristol City!

Although in a way of course it is, because just as a proud Bristolian I despise Bristolians supporting anyone other than City or even Rovers, I also despise the way our English heritage and way of life is under threat, and anyone that believes it isn't, open your eyes!!!

How are you mate and, hear hear.

Like you I love how my UKIP whatisitcalled thingy gets used as a weapon as though its somehow relevant to my views on Bristol City!

Although in a way of course it is, because just as a proud Bristolian I despise Bristolians supporting anyone other than City or even Rovers, I also despise the way our English heritage and way of life is under threat, and anyone that believes it isn't, open your eyes!!!

I'm good pal.  I take it you enjoyed your day / night out in Shropshire last week.  Judging by your 4am post on Sunday morning, I'll assume it was messy!

Anyway, yep, with you on all of that.  Bristolians who support anyone other than a Bristol team really gets to me!  If there's one thing I really hate, it's that!

Anyway - how are you fixed for Estonia away in October?

Congratulations, Nick. You're ignored. That makes four so far in six years. You must be proud.

Is it not a bit weird to put someone on ignore and then tell them?

Look I'm ignoring you. Are you listening to me? I said I'm ignoring you!

Didn't you say we'd be changing managers by now. It is March isn't it?

That stuffed toy blowing you yet?

If it's so irrelevant to your views on Bristol City, how come it features so prominently on every post you make on here?

You can't have it both ways: if you plaster it over every post then expect to get comments on it.

Or are you following your great leader's example - criticise the EC spending British taxpayers money, whilst taking shed loads of the same money to pay your wife....

Archived