IGNORED

Luton Give Club Image Rights To Fans

gater2

I'm sure SL would welcome you onto the board, if you have the means to invest. Otherwise, why should he...?!

You will be aware that some of the biggest clubs in the world have fans on their boards and this is not based on their wealth. City are a little club that do not.

How would you define a football club? Should its members be restricted to millionaires/billionaires?

The essence of a football club is that it is a open club that plays for the benefit of its members.

Protecting the image and identity of the club could be a good idea, and beneficial to a club in a loose sense that has lost its way.

You will be aware that some of the biggest clubs in the world have fans on their boards and this is not based on their wealth. City are a little club that do not.

How would you define a football club? Should its members be restricted to millionaires/billionaires?

The essence of a football club is that it is a open club that plays for the benefit of its members.

Protecting the image and identity of the club could be a good idea, and beneficial to a club in a loose sense that has lost its way.

I was reffering to the anode dig at SL, for not giving a place on the board to a fan.

The club provide the FP, which is a good thing.

I wholeheartedly agree that the main fans body should be given the clubs image rights, although I don't think that would stop clubs doing "a cardiff" it woild just help the fans create a new, similar club, aka afc Wimbledon. Using the clubs badge, colours etc.

I was reffering to the anode dig at SL, for not giving a place on the board to a fan.

The club provide the FP, which is a good thing.

I wholeheartedly agree that the main fans body should be given the clubs image rights, although I don't think that would stop clubs doing "a cardiff" it woild just help the fans create a new, similar club, aka afc Wimbledon. Using the clubs badge, colours etc.

What is wrong with having a fan on the board?

This is not inappropriate at massive Germans clubs.

Archived