IGNORED

Bristol City Problems.....

The free programme is no longer a issue with me phants, after all it was a promise from the board that has been personally guaranteed by Dl, so why on earth would I have the slightest doubt that it will happen ?

...can always complain to your MP (member of City parliament) if this election promise is broken TM. ;)

As I understand it whistle happy the east end has no reps on the fans" parliament" as they both resigned ! I wonder when the by election to select their replacements will be held ? ( that's what happens in parliaments isn't it ? )

I am not familiar with the process for re-electing fans' parliamentary representatives, Timothy, but I can vividly recall the on-line approach we took to the re-election of the Chairman of the Supporters' Club some years ago. It went something like:

1. The Chairman was asked when he was up for re-election.

2. He replied that it was around June time but he'd get back to us to confirm the exact date.

3. He got re-elected around April time.

4. We asked him what had happened and why the **** he hadn't let us know that the election was going to take place.

5. He said that the letting us know thingy had completely slipped his mind.

Hope this helps.

Archived