IGNORED

What Is The Point....

bemmyredjeff

of  "Twentyman talks back" anymore.

Gave the programme one more chance tonight but endured 55 minutes of  interviews ( that we will all hear again on tomorrows sports programme ), trivia questions, hundreds of bloody tweets and oh.......2 phone calls from Terry (coleford) & good old Terry from (shire).

Gone are the days of continuous fast flowing phone calls with interesting debate and some gas inbreds from start to finish, or is it that fans just can't be bothered to call anymore.

Certainly feels like its gone past its sell by date !

When any criticism of his talk-in show is made, Twentyman simply says that you should phone in.

He's absolutely right. Instead of whinging about it, pick up the phone to improve it.

Yes sir you do have a point, but i have  contributed on previous occasions and will now take the easy option of keeping the button off at 6 on fridays

of "Twentyman talks back" anymore.

Gave the programme one more chance tonight but endured 55 minutes of interviews ( that we will all hear again on tomorrows sports programme ), trivia questions, hundreds of bloody tweets and oh.......2 phone calls from Terry (coleford) & good old Terry from (shire).

Gone are the days of continuous fast flowing phone calls with interesting debate and some gas inbreds from start to finish, or is it that fans just can't be bothered to call anymore.

Certainly feels like its gone past its sell by date !

You been on the wine again Jeff?

Yes sir you do have a point, but i have contributed on previous occasions and will now take the easy option of keeping the button off at 6 on fridays

I have phoned it several times in the past but haven't for ages now. The reason being is that I'm only interested in City related topics and got fed up listening to gas and egg chasing callers.

It's difficult for Twentyman in that regard, he has to try and cover all teams of whatever persuasion.

As for the post match coverage. The same very much applies. The coverage has to include Weston and other local non league teams as well as the rugby. Im not remotely in either. I listen to Mark after most home games and he's pretty much spot on with views his but after he's done I change channels to either Radio 5 or Talksport.

Twentyman called Brendan Moloney the 'Bristol City midfielder' twice in about half a minute tonight.

Good to hear Terry from Shire happy for once though, absolutely delighted about SC laying into the players after Sheffield United.

I'll still have it on in the background if I remember it's on, but the earlier start really does seem to be killing it off.

Archived