IGNORED

Albert Adomah

petehinton

Watching this I wonder if you asked people back then which of Adomah or Bolasie would be playing in the PL in 2014, how many would have said Bolasie...none.

Still think Albert is ten times the player ;) bolasie like here has always flattered to device.

Imagine Albert at a team like Everton or Southampton rampaging down the wing, would tear it apart.

Watching this I wonder if you asked people back then which of Adomah or Bolasie would be playing in the PL in 2014, how many would have said Bolasie...none.

Still think Albert is ten times the player ;) bolasie like here has always flattered to device.

Imagine Albert at a team like Everton or Southampton rampaging down the wing, would tear it apart.

Couldn't agree more with that. Bolasie has so little end product, it's amazing really that he's playing where he is. I'd rather have Albert back here than Bolasie any day of the week.

Yes yes - well done Albert.

Probably already wealthy enough to never have to work again but singled out for prais for being a decent role model.

FFS. My view is that all the teachers/nurses/care support workers etc in this country go on strike until all the overpaid sports people/film stars/bankers etc chip in a fair contribution.

Yes yes - well done Albert.

Probably already wealthy enough to never have to work again but singled out for prais for being a decent role model.

FFS. My view is that all the teachers/nurses/care support workers etc in this country go on strike until all the overpaid sports people/film stars/bankers etc chip in a fair contribution.

Contribution to what? To your pleasure of a weekend? To pay for nurses etc. by their income tax? To show that not all pro footballers are rissoles?

Knee-jerk nonsense worthy of the Women's (sorry, Living) section of the Daily Mail.

Contribution to what? To your pleasure of a weekend? To pay for nurses etc. by their income tax? To show that not all pro footballers are rissoles?Knee-jerk nonsense worthy of the Women's (sorry, Living) section of the Daily Mail.

Righto mate. Four or five figured saleries per week, for second, third and fourth rate football whilst plunging the football industry unsastainably into the claret is justifiable because of a donated pair of boots in one particular situation. Back to your hedgehog and meds, mate.

Righto mate. Four or five figured saleries per week, for second, third and fourth rate football whilst plunging the football industry unsastainably into the claret is justifiable because of a donated pair of boots in one particular situation. Back to your hedgehog and meds, mate.

If your issue is money then get on at Sky, the Premier League, the FA, the Football League, Owners. You do not blame the guy signing on the dotted line. The system is the problem. 

If your issue is money then get on at Sky, the Premier League, the FA, the Football League, Owners. You do not blame the guy signing on the dotted line. The system is the problem.

Don't subscribe to Sky and have been priced/timed out of regular attendance at football.

The system does suck an I do agree Albert is one of the good guys.

Just the public bumming, for a smaller gesture than millions make every day, was making me feel nauseous.

The ass-licking and tolerance from the sheeple is every bit a part of the problem as the pigs sat at the top tables.

Revolt, I say!;)

Archived