IGNORED

Hang On, Somethings Wrong...

All the same, how was this kid player of the year? Many other players who have out performed him. Our very own sammy baldock for one. Second in goal scoring charts, numerous assists and puts in 110% every game. Why was he not considered?

Not going to lie I haven't heard of Adam Foreshaw until 5 minutes go, but teams up in the top will always get players chosen for rewards..

I just find it laughable how player of the year can be awarded with the amount of games we have left, if he had the 11 worst games of his career from here on and one of the top scorers was on fire for the rest of it, could Forshaw really be called player of the season?

All the same, how was this kid player of the year? Many other players who have out performed him. Our very own sammy baldock for one. Second in goal scoring charts, numerous assists and puts in 110% every game. Why was he not considered?

Forshaw is a midfielder not a striker.

I just find it laughable how player of the year can be awarded with the amount of games we have left, if he had the 11 worst games of his career from here on and one of the top scorers was on fire for the rest of it, could Forshaw really be called player of the season?

Is it not for 2013?

Come on JET has his moments of brilliance, as we all do....but he does let himself open for criticism..ask yourself why such a gifted player is playing in the third tier?

There you go, I think you might have the answer.

I'd prefer to focus on the demonstrable fact he's scored 18 goals and got a bag full of assists in a team of bang average players, rather than focus on a perceived lack of effort some seem to think counter balances that; sorry to disappoint.

And of you can't recognise that the original poster was just using this topic as a chance for a cheap dig, then you're agenda driven as they are. Sorry.

I'd prefer to focus on the demonstrable fact he's scored 18 goals and got a bag full of assists in a team of bang average players, rather than focus on a perceived lack of effort some seem to think counter balances that; sorry to disappoint.

And of you can't recognise that the original poster was just using this topic as a chance for a cheap dig, then you're agenda driven as they are. Sorry.

I am not

You have really said what I held back in saying, the 'perceived' lack of effort is the reason he is a City player and not at least Ipswich, but there you go, their loss etc..... .

I am not

You have really said what I held back in saying, the 'perceived' lack of effort is the reason he is a City player and not at least Ipswich, but there you go, their loss etc..... .

Yeah, we'd not have him is he was a dynamo AND that skilled, so I guess I'm happy with the quality he brings in relation to any issues.

Not saying he's above critique at all; he should be held to account if he's garbage, but he certainly has done some solid 'work' in terms of contributing to our attack this season.

I said sorry what more do you want?

Although we are lead to believe he is the best player in this division and someone that every other team in the division would live to have above anyone else.

No point arguing with you, because your countless posts slagging the guy elsewhere, and inability to refrain from it even here displays your position.

We 'debated' this a while back and it ended with you failing to provide a apparent list of all those instances you claimed existed where JET has directly been responsible for goals, while I was happy to do the same of goals he directly influenced, so it was wholly predictable you'd use the first time we'd not scored for a while to stick the boot in.  

You are pretty transparent, petal; you need a new tune.

Did he have your wife or girlfriend, or not talk to you on twitter or something, because he's obviously got under your skin to the extent that you cannot not have a pop, regardless of the circumstance/topic.

And unless you pony up and put together that above mentioned list, I'm not responding to your one-note drivel again; have a nice time with your JET obsession, just remember to stay 100 meters from him at all times or you'll be spewing your nonsense from the library computers up in Horfield.

Yeah, we'd not have him is he was a dynamo AND that skilled, so I guess I'm happy with the quality he brings in relation to any issues.

Not saying he's above critique at all; he should be held to account if he's garbage, but he certainly has done some solid 'work' in terms of contributing to our attack this season.

No point arguing with you, because your countless posts slagging the guy elsewhere, and inability to refrain from it even here displays your position.

We 'debated' this a while back and it ended with you failing to provide a apparent list of all those instances you claimed existed where JET has directly been responsible for goals, while I was happy to do the same of goals he directly influenced, so it was wholly predictable you'd use the first time we'd not scored for a while to stick the boot in.

You are pretty transparent, petal; you need a new tune.

Did he have your wife or girlfriend, or not talk to you on twitter or something, because he's obviously got under your skin to the extent that you cannot not have a pop, regardless of the circumstance/topic.

And unless you pony up and put together that above mentioned list, I'm not responding to your one-note drivel again; have a nice time with your JET obsession, just remember to stay 100 meters from him at all times or you'll be spewing your nonsense from the library computers up in Horfield.

Hang on... apart from this thread which was started in jest, I havent started topics on the guy for a while. Others have and when I read everyone licking his ass and not allowing others to have different opinions on him then I do say something.

Nothing I have ever said is incorrect or inaccurate so get over it.

Archived