IGNORED

Hang On, Somethings Wrong...

Hang on... apart from this thread which was started in jest, I havent started topics on the guy for a while. Others have and when I read everyone licking his ass and not allowing others to have different opinions on him then I do say something.

Nothing I have ever said is incorrect or inaccurate so get over it

You don't start them, but you post in all of them.  Repeatedly, and saying the same thing over an over.

And that last bit?  Amazed you can type with a head that large hanging off your neck.  

Met your type before, and I pity you, if I'm honest.  But not enough that I'm not gonna block you.

Bye bye, petal; it's been emotional.

Oh, but remember; if JET steals your parking space again, just have it out with him then an there, because sniping about him on the internet makes you look like a right tart, to be truthful.

You don't start them, but you post in all of them. Repeatedly, and saying the same thing over an over.

And that last bit? Amazed you can type with a head that large hanging off your neck.

Met your type before, and I pity you, if I'm honest. But not enough that I'm not gonna block you.

Bye bye, petal; it's been emotional.

Oh, but remember; if JET steals your parking space again, just have it out with him then an there, because sniping about him on the internet makes you look like a right tart, to be truthful.

Met my type before? Seeing as we have never met, what type would that be?

Yeah I say the same thing as that is what keeps coming up. At least this way you have something to talk about.

If I didnt know better I would have said you were the great man himself. You get very uptight and defensive over him. Maybe there is more to it than we think. Were all entitled to having a little man crush.

And its nothing to do with having a big head. Its my opinion so obviously I believe I am right. Are you telling me you dont believe you your own opinions?

As long as jet is at the club I will support him and the rest of the team. I have never booed him or given him personal abuse. I stand by my opinion of him and yes when he scores three next weekend I will cheer everyone. But until his attitude and work ethic changes, especially in matches like saturday (im guessing you were there?) then my views will not change.

Up to you if you care enough to reply or not...

Adam Forshaw league one player of the year...

But surely Jet is the best player in the league by a country mile!

Recount the votes I say!

Surely Jet will make the team of the year though given the teams he has terrorised this season...

What was wrong with the JET is fat thread, did he kill your cat?

What annoys me about the JET haters is that they say he's lazy

Scoring 14 league goals and assisting 14 doesn't seem lazy to me

they reply with Scoring goals is all that matters is it

I'm okay with that. It's when they say (usually in the same game) He's shit he hasn't scored in x amount of games

:grr:

He is lazy, it's without question. But like all players he goes through patches of form, and strangely when he's scoring goals his work ethic goes unnoticed. It's strange, that.

I'm not sure why people are fixating on "jet haters". Virtually no-one on this board is a "jet hater".

It's reasonable in my view to wonder why his form under Cotterill has been nowhere near his form under O'Driscoll.

If I were to guess I'd say it wasn't the loss of a mentor figure - his early games for Steve were still free-scoring. If he was angry at the sacking it certainly didn't show!

It could be that he doesn't respond well to the hair-dryer type management Steve apparently employed after some of the poorer games.

Sean's approach to a bad result was almost certainly softer.

It raises a quandary however as other players have lifted their game in response to the Cotterill approach.

But of course it could all be coincidental...

Anyway, the vast majority are glad he's at this club as is the manager clearly.

Archived