IGNORED

Colchester Away

What are people doing regarding travel? I'm getting the train and am i right in thinking there are shuttle buses just outside the train station?

Usually is with new Stadiums but check just in case. Footballgroundguide offers the best info

Seen that they haven't scored in ages and only mustered one shot in target in there last 2 games. 7-0 Colchester anyone?

Hi all. New to this forum but have kept in touch with all your fine comments for ages. Have lived in Colchester for many years so this was one of the first fixtures I look out for. Remember the last time we played them at Layer Road - proper old school within touching distance of the goals and standing on the terrace too. (Dean Gerkin was there keeper at the time too). However the new stadium is a bit soulless. No pubs nearby but you can walk to the stadium from the station which is about 1.5 miles up hill!! And as a bonus if the sun shines it is on the away end. Tickets bought, 3 of us going, how many more sold - does anyone know?

9 games left including colchester,  5 away 4 home ......... 9 points will keep us safe i think ...... b3 good to be safe with a few games left, and then give Kelly a few games run out,

or even start with players and line up he wants for next season

• Admin

No pubs nearby but you can walk to the stadium from the station which is about 1.5 miles up hill!!

But there is alcohol sold at the ground from 12:15, and strangely you are allowed to take this back out of the stand to drink in a designated area should you choose

Lived in Colchester for two years so keen to go to this one. Is it pay on the day?

The ground is pretty much in the middle of no where and parking is bit of a nightmare.

Nearest pub is the dog and pheasant, where away fans are welcome.

For those getting the train go to Colchester station, it's about a 40 minute walk from the ground or get a taxi for about a fiver.

But there is alcohol sold at the ground from 12:15, and strangely you are allowed to take this back out of the stand to drink in a designated area should you choose

Is it marked with yellow lines? How many people can wave flags? I think we should be told...

3 of us will be there 40 minutes for me my nearest game this season!

Was at Orient and Peterborough so hipong for 3 in a row!  Amazing all the nearest away games for me come the tail end of the season. also hoping to be at Walsall Stevenage and Crawley!

They are pretty poor and have lost loads at home recently though they did get a 1-0 win in the week. Given the way we playede at Orient and Posh see no reason why we shouldn't win this one also. 

Very small crowds -we could easily make up 15-20% of the gate.

2-1 City!

Archived