IGNORED

George Osborne's Budget Boost For Bristol City

WolfOfWestStreet

Something to do with the changes on how the elderly are offered pension advice. I'll be honest I don't really understand it BUT

As millions has been wiped off the value of mainstream financial services providers there was a 7.5% rise in the share price at Hargreaves Landsdown.

Our wealthy owner had a great day.

Something to do with the changes on how the elderly are offered pension advice. I'll be honest I don't really understand it BUT

As millions has been wiped off the value of mainstream financial services providers there was a 7.5% rise in the share price at Hargreaves Landsdown.

Our wealthy owner had a great day.

Make that nearly 15% now.

SL owns 99 million shares, do the math!

A boost for our owner perhaps, but the following quote from George Orwell probably says more about how George Osborne, his budget and his cronies, think of us football fans.

So long as they (the Proles) continued to work and breed, their other activities were without importance. Left to themselves, like cattle turned loose upon the plains of Argentina, they had reverted to a style of life that appeared to be natural to them, a sort of ancestral pattern...Heavy physical work, the care of home and children, petty quarrels with neighbors, films, football, beer and above all, gambling filled up the horizon of their minds. To keep them in control was not difficult.

George Orwell.

A boost for our owner perhaps, but the following quote from George Orwell probably says more about how George Osborne, his budget and his cronies, think of us football fans.

So long as they (the Proles) continued to work and breed, their other activities were without importance. Left to themselves, like cattle turned loose upon the plains of Argentina, they had reverted to a style of life that appeared to be natural to them, a sort of ancestral pattern...Heavy physical work, the care of home and children, petty quarrels with neighbors, films, football, beer and above all, gambling filled up the horizon of their minds. To keep them in control was not difficult.

George Orwell.

This is what we come to OTIB for. Thank you.

Archived