IGNORED

F P Last Night.

95 red

Yes well volunteer or not that's not a very quick turnaround.

Perhaps someone from the club themselves should do it?

Minutes of the meeting have been produced in very quick time, so many thanks to the FP member responsible. They will be circulated to members tomorrow. But as they contain confidential information they will not be made public until early April

• Admin

Minutes of the meeting have been produced in very quick time, so many thanks to the FP member responsible. They will be circulated to members tomorrow. But as they contain confidential information they will not be made public until early April

Are the reps going to feed back to those they represent?

The meeting was 4 days ago!

If you look on the main site it says the minutes should be up a week after the meeting.

I give up. Stop shooting the messenger.

(And no it's not me writing the damn things up)

Which one is it? Either way, seems a fairly long time.

Which one is it? Either way, seems a fairly long time.

Nothing stopping you from going to the meeting and writing up the notes.

I dare say that the supporter who generously offered to do it might well have gainful employment that takes priority over writing up the minutes of a social and sporting club, possibly even a family as well.

If you want to be 'in the loop' go along.

Personally, I think those that bother organising these things, attending and then feeding back the discussions should be praised for doing so. At the moment, as a Dolman season ticket holder, the first phase of development doesn't effect me directly, I might choose to try and engage with the club once the Dolman is about to be redeveloped - or I might not - if I don't, then I won't be moaning that someone there didn't phone me personally to tell me what was discussed.

You aren't going to get the moon on a stick.

Nothing stopping you from going to the meeting and writing up the notes.

I dare say that the supporter who generously offered to do it might well have gainful employment that takes priority over writing up the minutes of a social and sporting club, possibly even a family as well.

If you want to be 'in the loop' go along.

Personally, I think those that bother organising these things, attending and then feeding back the discussions should be praised for doing so. At the moment, as a Dolman season ticket holder, the first phase of development doesn't effect me directly, I might choose to try and engage with the club once the Dolman is about to be redeveloped - or I might not - if I don't, then I won't be moaning that someone there didn't phone me personally to tell me what was discussed.

You aren't going to get the moon on a stick.

No actually, I was referring to the amount of time it takes for them to be published by the club. Not person that is writing them.

Q: Will any current East end prices be reflected in another stand

A: The club will see that the East end fans moving would get a fair price and further announcements will be made after consulting the rest of the stands.

Wtf? Ticket prices on the Wedlock aren't cheaper than the other stands because it's full of superfans, it's because the stand is shit. I'd be fairly annoyed if people are paying less to sit in the Williams/Dolman just because they used to sit in the Wedlock.

Wtf? Ticket prices on the Wedlock aren't cheaper than the other stands because it's full of superfans, it's because the stand is shit. I'd be fairly annoyed if people are paying less to sit in the Williams/Dolman just because they used to sit in the Wedlock.

It would be a reason not to renew if I'm honest. Fair enough, they've been used to paying a bit less, but equally, the investment made to sit in other stands is - in real terms - a bigger commitment. We all get to watch the same game (and the premium price comes with a premium seat), if someone had the chance to watch the same game for less because they'd previously selected the stand that afforded them the cheapest experience and they were 'rewarded' for that, it would say a lot.

However, I don't think they club would/could annoy supporters that way, so lets wait any see.

It would be a reason not to renew if I'm honest. Fair enough, they've been used to paying a bit less, but equally, the investment made to sit in other stands is - in real terms - a bigger commitment. We all get to watch the same game (and the premium price comes with a premium seat), if someone had the chance to watch the same game for less because they'd previously selected the stand that afforded them the cheapest experience and they were 'rewarded' for that, it would say a lot.

However, I don't think they club would/could annoy supporters that way, so lets wait any see.

Former EE ST's will be given a discount to relocate to Williams block E and F.

I'm a school governor and we frequently discuss confidential items in meetings. This doesn't stop the minutes going out though - they include "A confidential item was discussed" with that item minuted separately and not released to the general public

I challenge you to name your MP without resort to interwebcommunimacations, Reg.

EncSur - it's Red Dawn and has been for as far back as I care to remember (which, admittedley, isn't too far . . . )

It was another interesting meeting, which I will state again, WAS open to anyone that would have liked to have attended.

I think you chaps are two of the strongest advocates of the FP but your comments are contradictory!

Archived