IGNORED

England's 2014 World Cup Song: Isn't It Time Gary Barlow...

Norwegian Red

...shut the lid on his piano? Ryan Giggs can still cut it at 40, but I've had just about enough of Mr Barlow now.

Nothing, NOTHING, can touch the 1982 squad's "This Time (We'll Get It Right [providing Keegan and Brooking Are Fit])" "This time, more than any other time, this time. We're gonna find a way, find a way to ...... "

World In Motion, was class of course, but "This Time..." hits the spot for me. Your considered thoughts?

Isn't it about time Gary Barlow ****ed off to a remote pacific island and lived as a hermit for the rest of his life?? 

Has anyone noticed that we tend to have good tournaments when we have a half decent song?  1990 World in Motion, 1996 Three Lions, Vindaloo 1998

If you get decent musicians to write a song, not someone who has made a living composing soulless dross it would get halfway there. The best footie songs are rabble rousing. 

This is an England world cup song? **** me our country is going to hell in a hand cart.

What a sack of insipid sentimental out of tune shite.

What a stinking own goal of a song sung by the two of the most boringTV cardboard cut outs. I was half expecting ant and dec to come out of a small box wearing 1966 world cup shirts.

Barlow, you ex-fat dancer/piano player from Take That.

Isn't it about time Gary Barlow ****ed off to a remote pacific island and lived as a hermit for the rest of his life??

Has anyone noticed that we tend to have good tournaments when we have a half decent song? 1990 World in Motion, 1996 Three Lions, Vindaloo 1998

If you get decent musicians to write a song, not someone who has made a living composing soulless dross it would get halfway there. The best footie songs are rabble rousing.

1998? We lost to Romania in the group and went out to Argentina in the second round!

• Admin

...shut the lid on his piano? Ryan Giggs can still cut it at 40, but I've had just about enough of Mr Barlow now.

Nothing, NOTHING, can touch the 1982 squad's "This Time (We'll Get It Right [providing Keegan and Brooking Are Fit])" "This time, more than any other time, this time. We're gonna find a way, find a way to ...... "

World In Motion, was class of course, but "This Time..." hits the spot for me. Your considered thoughts?

Why do you care if you are Norwegian?

Archived