IGNORED

Pompey's Spectacular Fall From Grace: Knocks Our Early 80S Slide Into A

Norwegian Red

cocked hat. At least they have an FA Cup win to take with them. And Ryan Taylor.

What I would like to see is this distinguished, famous old club spared the humiliation of dropping into non-league football. And this is where Rovers come in (Rovers. You know, "Bristol" Rovers?) As an undistinguished old football club not so many people know about, it would be heartening to see Rovers roll over and let Pompey win when they meet and then take one of those two relegation places. To Save Pompey!

Come on Rovers! How about it? No-one will give two hoots if you lot sink, but you can attract some national attention for once in your history by taking one for Pompey!

Their giving Pompey a much needed financial boost by taking 20,000 fans to fratton park when they play their !

It'll be like the 'glory days' at Eastville with the Rovers Top Lads (GHS) turning the Pompey home end into the Tote End............then I realized that I'd had a bad bump to the head and all the Gas had been telling me over the years is just methane and bullshit.

I'd like to see both the slags and Pompey go down.

Won't happen though, Torquay are as good as gone.

If Pompey go into the non league they'll be the first club to have won both the Top Flight and FA Cup to have done so. The Pompey and the Gas in the non league would be a time of great excitement for both Southampton and ourselves.

If Pompey go into the non league they'll be the first club to have won both the Top Flight and FA Cup to have done so. The Pompey and the Gas in the non league would be a time of great excitement for both Southampton and ourselves.

Pardon my ignorance Gobbers but since when did Pompey win the top flight. Was I totally pissed that year and missed it ?

Archived