IGNORED

Will It Be On ?

timothy bird

How can I ruin a thread that I started ? tbh this thread is a huge wind up,the title iwas a attempt to enrage phantom on a boreing Sunday, I know their is no chance of the game being off, the political references are so bizzare that im surprised that anybody could take them seriously ( although tbf perhaps the conservative party is beyond parody ) for the record I am N O T a conservative, and certainly not a young one ! as requested their will now be a period of silence from me ! I've been Tim bird, goodnight !

Well you got me!!

I was beginning to wonder if you were a real person or Tory Boy from the Harry Enfield Show!

In view of the money Cameron's Government are pouring into flood prevention surely there can be little danger, so the game must be on!

I have disabled the Kasperski anti-whoosh protection on my PC for today to facilitate this response :)  :whistle2: .

We were considering it ourselves, but if that birdy berk likes it and has friends there, you can stick it where the sun don't shine.

Whenever I've been to Clevedon the sun wasn't shining.  Which confuses things...

it's chucking it down here in Gloucestershire and with more rain forecast I'm becoming a little worried about Tuesday, I wonder if the club could make a early decision as I also have the option of attending acconservative future meeting. on Tuesday night, and really don't want to travel all the way to Bristol if the game is almost certain to be called off anyway, thoughts.

Dont be so daft babs

it's chucking it down here in Gloucestershire and with more rain forecast I'm becoming a little worried about Tuesday, I wonder if the club could make a early decision as I also have the option of attending acconservative future meeting. on Tuesday night, and really don't want to travel all the way to Bristol if the game is almost certain to be called off anyway, thoughts.

If the games off, I'm sure 11 or 12 thousand of us will go and have a pint and a few games of Bingo,that's what we do ;)

Now who is spoiling the thread?

Facts have no place on this forum.

Oh sh!t sorry

Never, We have never had a game called off if we have it would of been Lee Johnsons fault or the fact that Gary Johnson was managing out his depth

plus JET is lazy that must be a factor in it

Bloody club can't get anything right!!! :grr:

If games are abandoned after the match has started, I think the result should be calculated using the Duckworth Lewis formula , as with cricket. The actual formula might need some slight modification to fit football but the basics seem sound.

If games are abandoned after the match has started, I think the result should be calculated using the Duckworth Lewis formula , as with cricket. The actual formula might need some slight modification to fit football but the basics seem sound.

I've got it!! If your team name is Bristol City you get a 10-0 win

Seems fair to me :)

cs future is a great way of shaping the countries future in a relaxed sociable setting, it's very democratc and the partys hierarchy always listen to what we have to say, you don't have to be elected or anything boring like that, just turn up at a meeting and David Cameron will take notice of your opinions, we have some intelligent thought provking speakers, Anne widdicombe spoke at a recent meeting + were hoping to get neil Hamilton along soon, inspirational !

I'd rather put my cock in a deep fat fryer.

Archived