IGNORED

Anger...

BUTOR

On twitter.

It seems the club have royally ****** up, continuing the tradition.

Ee st holders banned from the Atyeo, which will become a family stand. Meaning 1) the families will be the ones enjouring abuse from the away fans all game 2) there is no allocated Eastend congregation area to be set as I've heard, and any ST holders in the ee have two stands to choose from.

There we go. Let the library commence.

Most season ticket holders are going to have to move at some point in the next few years albeit temporarily. If the majority of fans from b, c and the section of d relocate to another section of the Atyeo there won't be space for others fans to relocate anyway. Plus when the ground is fully redeveloped the whole Atyeo will be away fans only.

EE fans are affected for one season, that's a relatively small inconvenience for the benefits of the much improved stand and facilities.

Most season ticket holders are going to have to move at some point in the next few years albeit temporarily. If the majority of fans from b, c and the section of d relocate to another section of the Atyeo there won't be space for others fans to relocate anyway. Plus when the ground is fully redeveloped the whole Atyeo will be away fans only.

EE fans are affected for one season, that's a relatively small inconvenience for the benefits of the much improved stand and facilities.

This is all very true. A small sacrifice to make for a season. Hopefully we can add some atmosphere to the dolman!

Seems ridiculous putting a family stand next to the away fans..

If true, a complete balls up.

I just posted the below on the other thread, but thought I'd repeat it on this one :

I think the thought process the club went through on this was to look at what Cardiff have done.

They seem to think that by putting families next to the away fans means that the home fans will behave themselves, and the away fans will have no opposition support to antagonise and so will also behave themselves.

I understand this has worked a treat at Cardiff and arrests / ejections from the ground have massively reduced.

I believe this is an attempt to sanitise the atmos further and to solve problems such as the 'netters' and general 'gobbing off'.

I'd suggest, if people wanna have any semblance of banter with the away fans, that they go to the Williams at the Atyeo end.  I'd also guess that the back 10-15 rows up there could potentially get away with a bit of standing?  There doesn't ever seem to be many people up in that corner?  Just a thought.

• Admin

From Dave Lloyd on Twitter

Very positive Atyeo stand meeting tonight with well over 100 attending.

Great to be able to explain thinking behind plans for next season

Headline is that blocks B, C & D will be for away fans / segregation next season. All fans in those blocks can relocate within the stand

Fans from all other stands will get the chance to relocate to Atyeo once existing ST holders have renewed. But only with a family ticket

Very positive reaction from fans at the meeting. I will be in Atyeo concourse tomorrow to answer questions if you couldn't make it"

There is going to be a bit of turmoil for a couple of seasons whilst the ground is redeveloped. Can't be helped.

It will be impossible to not upset somebody. My seat is being given up for away fans, but I can't moan because I'll be sitting (or standing) in that nice shiny new Wedlock Stand when it opens..

There is going to be a bit of turmoil for a couple of seasons whilst the ground is redeveloped. Can't be helped.

It will be impossible to not upset somebody. My seat is being given up for away fans, but I can't moan because I'll be sitting (or standing) in that nice shiny new Wedlock Stand when it opens..

Same here, like you say we'll just have to live with the next couple of seasons. Could be worse guys! It's just the price of getting a nice shiny new stadia :) Woooohooo!!

• Admin

Did the discussions last night cover the Lower Dolman?  My understanding from a thread the other day is that STs in the Lower Dolman are going to moved at some point to clear the way for redevelopment.

Thought I also read that there would be further discussions in the future.

Assumedly those will be next?

So if away fans are in b,c,d block can us eastenders have a block please Dave

:grr:  :grr:  :grr:

This will have been discussed at the recent meeting for people who go in the Eastend in the same vain as last nights...and has been discussed to death on here, surely?!?

No offence, but why do Eastenders (in general...or at least many of those who post on here) seem feel this passionate need to have their whims catered for, yet when the opportunity arises to have an input, like the other week, no-one bothers to show.

Last night there was over a hundred of us.  When the similar meeting was held for the EE the other week a whopping 19 showed.  19.  If the people in the stand can't be arsed, why should the club?!?  Yet despite this, the club have bothered, and decisions have been made and spoken about at length on here.

Sorry....rant over....just gets my back up sometimes.

Hey enjoy tonight people - COYR (sorry - wanted to end on a positive note!)

It's fair enough for those who have to move in the Atyeo that they get first bite at relocating within the stand. I'm one of those in C block that will be turfed out, I feel like a pikey.

Come on Paddy, they let you tether your horse up in Dolman bar and to sell pegs and lucky heather, what more do you want?, human rights?

Perhaps you could do a deal to move as long they give you all of the stripped out wire from the rebuild or you could offer to do the tarmac and over charge them, that'll get them back.

So if away fans are in b,c,d block can us eastenders have a block please Dave

Hasn't it already been said that Atyeo ST holders get first choice? I'm getting moved by the sounds of it for away fans - I won't get to sit near all the guys I've got to know over the years next season either, but I'll guess I'll just get on with it!! Oh sorry forgot I'm not as important as you, not being an EE superfan ;)

Archived