IGNORED

0-11 In 54 Years

Aizoon

How about a 5-2 home win V Millwall in the Ted Heath inspired power crisis...

2 games I regret missing. The Millwall game I knocked off from school sneaked home to 'borrow' some money while Ma n Pa were at work but couldn't find any , had to trudge back to school.

The Anglo Scot's cup match I had got bored watching us against that lot  and was in town when I found out the score !    Gutted 

For fun I started trying this and ended up doing it in away games , got to 7 , which isn't bad and some great days out among them.  I'll keep thinking about 8,9 and 10.

1-0   Liverpool away FA cup , hated Osman but enjoyed that night and the previous 10 hours drinking.

1-1   Forest away LC semi  great support and I won money on a draw .

2-1 Forest away  FA cup about 1981 , during the start of our decline and when I started going more and more. Kevin Mabbut put us 1-0 up against a very good NF side only for the ginger bloke Wallace to win it for them.

3-1   Sunderland away  my only visit to Roker park   

4-1    My first league derby , Eastville  how it should always be in derby games.I used to love Eastville when the openend was rammed with 6,000 plus City.

4-2     away League cup game at Oxford , may have been Andy Leanings debut. Dean Saunders shot , hit the bar bounced out and hit Leaning on the top of the head as he dived backwards and went in. No dubious goals panel then

4-3   Derby away , 2-0 down and awful and their keeper pulls down Shelton and got sent off . Great day out.

Archived