IGNORED

Micky Adams

Who Are Rovers?

If I was a fail fan there tonight (that's a long way in a taxi) I'd be pretty irate with the half wit manager.

Going forward they were lively and pressed us high up the pitch.

Only a complete idiot would be that stupid to make three substitutions at half time only for the centre half to be sent off in the second. Mind numbing.

If I was a fail fan there tonight (that's a long way in a taxi) I'd be pretty irate with the half wit manager.

Only a complete idiot would be that stupid to make three substitutions at half time only for the centre half to be sent off in the second. Mind numbing.

They were 0-4 down at half time. No huge surprise to see a triple sub for 2nd half.

Well they were hardly going to be happy after that complete mess were they? Not sure what they expect over the season mind.

Port Vale were hideously bad though. Arguably the worst I've seen this season and that includes us at our worst!!

Organisation and positioning was appalling. Discipline even worse....there lad must have got sent off on purpose as surely no professional can be that thick can they!?

Well they were hardly going to be happy after that complete mess were they? Not sure what they expect over the season mind.

Port Vale were hideously bad though. Arguably the worst I've seen this season and that includes us at our worst!!

Organisation and positioning was appalling. Discipline even worse....there lad must have got sent off on purpose as surely no professional can be that thick can they!?

Hardly a complete mess, first 40 minutes Vale were the better team.

Defensively though they were poor, maybe that's why they have -13 GD yet are so high in the league

Defensively though they were poor, maybe that's why they have -13 GD yet are so high in the league

Not sure they were the better team for the entire first 40. For periods maybe.

In the end it was a complete mess. They showed such a lack of discipline and getting a man sent off so needlessly was ridiculous. Gave away countless free kicks and just generally a poor outfit. We were good mind.

I thought so too, they seemed to spend more time in our half (or at least, that's how it felt from the EastEnd). However we did look much more dangerous coming forward. I thought our whole team looked superb last night which may have made Vale look worse than they were.

Not sure they were the better team for the entire first 40. For periods maybe.

In the end it was a complete mess. They showed such a lack of discipline and getting a man sent off so needlessly was ridiculous. Gave away countless free kicks and just generally a poor outfit. We were good mind.

The sending off was stupid. The guy was booked for a foul in our penalty area and from the resulting free kick, he fouled JET and received a second yellow. Two cards in one minute - Micky Adams would be justified in throwing the book at him.

The sending off was stupid. The guy was booked for a foul in our penalty area and from the resulting free kick, he fouled JET and received a second yellow. Two cards in one minute - Micky Adams would be justified in throwing the book at him.

Amazing that a professional footballer can be that unprofessional or stupid. It was that bad it makes you wonder whether he got sent off on purpose or not. Only to then walk off and act as if the ref just made the worst decision ever.

If I was Adams I wouldn't play him again.

Amazing that a professional footballer can be that unprofessional or stupid. It was that bad it makes you wonder whether he got sent off on purpose or not. Only to then walk off and act as if the ref just made the worst decision ever.

If I was Adams I wouldn't play him again.

Hi,

I went last night and this for me was the worst thing about the game. Dickinson's actionas were appalling and he clearly knew what he was doing, abadonning his team mates in effect.

Hopefully Micky will thrown the book at him as his disciplinary record this season, particularly in relation to dissent has been very poor.

What I found bizarre was the fact Micky dragged a lot of the players over the applaud the fans as they would have been slated had they simply scuttled off down the tunnel and then the abuse became so personal.

Enjoyed the game for the first 40 minutes when I thought we edged it, second half you just walked the ball around the park.

Our defending this season has been our achillies heel to be honest, aside from two defenders and the clown who got himself sent off we are really struggling. Time for a clear out in that area in the summer.

Hi,

I went last night and this for me was the worst thing about the game. Dickinson's actionas were appalling and he clearly knew what he was doing, abadonning his team mates in effect.

Hopefully Micky will thrown the book at him as his disciplinary record this season, particularly in relation to dissent has been very poor.

What I found bizarre was the fact Micky dragged a lot of the players over the applaud the fans as they would have been slated had they simply scuttled off down the tunnel and then the abuse became so personal.

Enjoyed the game for the first 40 minutes when I thought we edged it, second half you just walked the ball around the park.

Our defending this season has been our achillies heel to be honest, aside from two defenders and the clown who got himself sent off we are really struggling. Time for a clear out in that area in the summer.

Your defending!!! Forget last night - some of our displays "defensively" this season made your defensive performance last night look like the Arsenal Invincibles.

Hi,

Wasn't the bloke who got sent off the one who rescues Micky after he began to retaliate to the abuse the Vale fans were giving him ?

Hi,

Have to agree that Dickinson just abandoned his team mates. Shocking from a professional really.

I can understand the frustrations of the loyal fans that travelled but do you really want Adams out or was it just a select few?

I admired the Port Vale players and staff for acknowledging their fans, as I know if we had lost a game by 5 our players would dash straight down the tunnel without a thought for the travelling fans.

I hope the Cotterill does what Adams did and get them to acknowledge the traveling support, :clap: no matter what the score is. 

Archived