IGNORED

Jesus H Rotherham....

TheCulturalBomb

Not to be a debbie downer after tonights amazing result but the next fixture, jesus.... excludes tonights 3-0 win over BRENTFORD. 

http://www.footballformguide.net/team/sky-bet-league-1/rotherham-united

That's one hell of a run they are on. Could a win vs them be the biggest of the season?

Unbeaten for 3 months, 1 loss in 14. 

To me it is a great chance to see just how far we have come lately, sure they are scoring plenty but so are we, and let's face it we are a bigger club. with a better squad, so no excuses Cotts, no paving the way for a defeat, we need to go there and outscore the little Northern Club, besides their manager is a complete and utter crook. 

To me it is a great chance to see just how far we have come lately, sure they are scoring plenty but so are we, and let's face it we are a bigger club. with a better squad, so no excuses Cotts, no paving the way for a defeat, we need to go there and outscore the little Northern Club, besides their manager is a complete and utter crook. 

You must be thinking of someone else.

Mr. Negative Talk Up The Opposition has gone.

I doubt Cotterill will display your cockiness - it's a very tough fixture - but little doubt also he'll be putting a team out with the intention of going for 3 points.

Rotherham will also look at us as a fixture and will see it as a very tough game.

I'll bit your hand off for a draw (considering we don't go 2-0 up)

But maybe, just for once we could see quality opposition in this league??

We've played it. It did the double over us, like it always does. I think we should play the Pigs in central defence against it.

Not to be a debbie downer after tonights amazing result but the next fixture, jesus.... excludes tonights 3-0 win over BRENTFORD. 

http://www.footballformguide.net/team/sky-bet-league-1/rotherham-united

That's one hell of a run they are on. Could a win vs them be the biggest of the season?

Unbeaten for 3 months, 1 loss in 14. 

Very good, but our run of 2 defeats in 12 aint too bad

http://www.football-league.co.uk/page/CurrentForm/0,,10794~201325,00.html

We're currently on as good a run as they are apart from conceding more goals, thus giving Rotherham a +4 goal difference on current form (And this obviously includes our 5 last night!). We have both gained 14 point from our last 6.

Who knows! As it's away I am not too confident, but a point would be great. 

Really think City can take all 3 points as long as they take the game to Rotherham and defend as a unit as they did last night. With the introduction of Paterson our front three look unplayable. It should be some game and Rotherham are in a rich vein of form too but I cant see anything other than another impressive performance/win.        

Archived