IGNORED

Starting Eleven For First Game Of Nxt Season

Go Junior GO

Not sure we will keep on nosworthy only because we have 4 cb's on the books.

Marv will be gone and wade may be given a year contract. It's hard to pick the defence as I don't want el abd to start but he will.

Would prefer to see:

Fielding

Osbourne, flint, Williams

Wagstaff, w. Elliot, JET, gillett, Cunningham

Baldock, Paterson

Subs: burns, Bryan, Reid, el abd, Parrish, Moloney, pack

If we don't look to bring in fresh players I'd be very surprised, people seem to forget the bulk of our team were certain to go down to the 4th division just over a month ago..

If we want to challenge at the right end of the league, new faces are a necessity, whilst deadwood need to be shipped out

I don't think there will be as many changes as people think. We have now built up a team with confidence who understand each other. It would be detrimental to mess it all up now. There may be a couple of additions but I expect them to be the loanees we already have on a free. We don't need change with the players we have knowing what they can produce

I reckon he will fancy a season with us pushing for promotion unless one of the bigger Championship sides come knocking and I think that is doubtful.

Agree mate. I don't know if he's been Captain at another Club but it seems to mean a lot to him at City. I would hope he wants to be leading a City team  pressing for promotion next season, getting the pay-off for all he has done this season.

Considering City have had such a poor season, some players are out of contract at the end of the season, and others may be sold, I'd guess that there will be a least 3 new players in the line up.

You've also got to factor in what happens to the current loan players. Only Cotts knows if they are part of his long term plans.

We also have the much publicised new scouting system. Who know what young, potential future stars, this will unearth?

The side that faced Bradford in August was virtually unrecognisable from the one that finished last season.

Whilst I don't think there will be quite as much change this summer as far fewer players are out of contract, it is impossible to predict what August's side will look like from here, so come back in late July and do this.

Archived