IGNORED

Rotherham Away!

YourMyMartinKuhl

I'll be there!!

800 new ground and a few of our 'ard boys will be going up there because of what happened at our place

(Read it on here ages ago)

Like Bolton last season I imagine

how do you know are ard boys are travelling. ?..you imagine. ? Fck me mr lennon I suggest you keep your vivid imagination to yourself..

Using the gas method of calculus 4,672. Has any mathematician cracked the formula yet.

The formula must've been used in calculating the number of seats required at their new flat-pack stadium:

Crowds of 4 and 5 thousand, occasionally 6, 000, for as long as anyone can remember (x) Number of seats in new ground 21,000 (y)

Thus, x=empty seats.

Sorry, I'm no mathematician. Praps it was a MAGician come up with the gas formula?

They must really be planning for the Championship and beyond, cos of bigger away support. The away "end" will be one half the place

Using the gas method of calculus 4,672. Has any mathematician cracked the formula yet.

yup ...... its 10% of there average crowd   thats 390 x the number of fingers and toes ...

as they are mainly webbed thats 12 digits per person = 4680  ......  hmmm thats to many,  well a few may be more webbed than others

Sorry, I'm no mathematician. Praps it was a MAGician come up with the gas formula?

They must really be planning for the Championship and beyond, cos of bigger away support. The away "end" will be one half the place

It's not that complicated.

They get 5-6k at the Mem and 20k at away matches. Build a stadium outside Bristol with a 21000 capacity and it's like having an away match every week.

yup ...... its 10% of there average crowd   thats 390 x the number of fingers and toes ...

as they are mainly webbed thats 12 digits per person = 4680  ......  hmmm thats to many,  well a few may be more webbed than others

Wow!! that's original, an inbred 'joke'. :facepalm:

Suggest you check your spelling and change your location before having  a pop at others  :yes:

Archived