IGNORED

Player Interviews.....

I'm picking up on little things from the Port Vale Post match Interviews and the Rotherham Pre Match interviews

First on my List...

Steve "You know" Cotterill about 20 times he said "You know" in a 5 minute interview

well Mr Cotterill maybe we don't know! That'll ruin your interview won't it!!

Secondly

Liam Kelly, Starts his answer really energetic then the rest of it is dull and dreary, very monotone. You wake up every 12 seconds then nod off again

Finally

Sammy Baldock, Errrm....

He seems to take about 3 minutes to answer a question

errrrr.....

Just stands there looking at Adam Baker

Errrr...

Disagreeing with everything he says

errrr...

Making him sound like an idiot

Well Mr Cotterill and co. You have sorted the mess out on the pitch now sort it out off it :grr:

Not forgetting the 'Yes, no...' when first answering a question, what is it chaps, yes or no ?

The first time I heard a question answered with 'yes, no' was the ex Aussie captain Rickie Ponting and it annoyed me then. Then it became 'yes, no, look' and now our own players are doing it. Is it yes or no?

I would rather they said 'errrmmm' TBH, it pisses me right off! :grr:

Then again, if that's all we have to moan about, things ain't looking too bad.

The first time I heard a question answered with 'yes, no' was the ex Aussie captain Rickie Ponting and it annoyed me then. Then it became 'yes, no, look' and now our own players are doing it. Is it yes or no?

I would rather they said 'errrmmm' TBH, it pisses me right off! :grr:

Then again, if that's all we have to moan about, things ain't looking too bad.

That's it!! Join me with this frustration the interviews!! :grr:

Edit: JET speaks lazily as well

I'll try. I can already see a post appearing next year tho questioning bobby Reids commitment to the club as he didn't kiss the johnstans paint trophy or something ridiculous like that. Someone always has to find something to pick at...

He did what?!?!?! He's turning into a Robby Beid I tell you!!

Too big for his boots (and he's tiny)

That's it!! Join me with this frustration the interviews!! :grr:

Edit: JET speaks lazily as well

Mary, mother of...how many more times?

He might appear to speak lazily but when he does speak he invariably delivers.  He also tees up the interviewer perfectly on numerous occasions.

You people who can't see this just don't understand interviewing.

Mary, mother of...how many more times?

He might appear to speak lazily but when he does speak he invariably delivers. He also tees up the interviewer perfectly on numerous occasions.

You people who can't see this just don't understand interviewing.

We need a player to speak at 4 words a second. Working for the interviewer not with him. We'd be better off if Jet was dropped from interviews and Tyrone Barnett took over IMO.

They are footballers , not tv personalities.

Stop finding things to moan about and enjoy that finally we have kept a clean sheet and scored 5, and look very likely to avoid relegation.

You will be moaning next that a goal was not a good one because it took a deflection.

You just don't see the point do you?

First it would be a sloppy interview... and we ignore it as fans

then a sloppy og and we ignore it because we ignored the interview it's only fair

then we end up being bottom of Skrill South and we just ignore it because it's then in our nature to ignore it

Kick sloppy Interviews out of football!!!

Things picking up on the pitch so let's find something else to moan about and people to bully and abuse.

We really do have some morons amongst our fanbase.

I know exactly what you mean! Some people just can't understand that this could lead to a huge downfall and chose to ignore it

Someone had to put a stop to it!!

:city:

They are footballers , not tv personalities.

Stop finding things to moan about and enjoy that finally we have kept a clean sheet and scored 5, and look very likely to avoid relegation. 

You will be moaning next that a goal was not a good one because it took a deflection. 

Whoosh!

I know exactly what you mean! Some people just can't understand that this could lead to a huge downfall and chose to ignore it

Someone had to put a stop to it!!

:city:

Is this forum all you have in your life? You post incessantly, with the aim of setting up nonsensical and non-funny replies. Are you lacking so badly in your life that you see a forum as the only way you can be something?

Next you'll be telling me you're one of the mugs who fights and considers that is real football support as well.

Is this forum all you have in your life? You post incessantly, with the aim of setting up nonsensical and non-funny replies. Are you lacking so badly in your life that you see a forum as the only way you can be something?

Next you'll be telling me you're one of the mugs who fights and considers that is real football support as well.

C C CSF :boxing:

Archived