IGNORED

Player Interviews.....

I'm sure this thread would have been funnier under SOD.

But, It was the final straw for SoD results Improved but his interviews didn't. JL got bored of telling him to liven up and gave him one last chance to prove himself

what does he do? Waves his arms about shouting stupid question. From then on we all knew what was going to happen

So these interviews I'm on about are make or break!! I wouldn't be too surprised to see Kelly and Baldock dropped because of these performances. JET as well for that matter

Language has changed very quickly since the advent of the Internet, text messaging, social media etc.

Phrases such as "yeah no" and "for sure" were almost never heard in my childhood. Same goes for "like" as in "I was, like, really amazed".

I'm picking up on little things from the Port Vale Post match Interviews and the Rotherham Pre Match interviews

First on my List...

Steve "You know" Cotterill about 20 times he said "You know" in a 5 minute interview

well Mr Cotterill maybe we don't know! That'll ruin your interview won't it!!

Secondly

Liam Kelly, Starts his answer really energetic then the rest of it is dull and dreary, very monotone. You wake up every 12 seconds then nod off again

Finally

Sammy Baldock, Errrm....

He seems to take about 3 minutes to answer a question

errrrr.....

Just stands there looking at Adam Baker

Errrr...

Disagreeing with everything he says

errrr...

Making him sound like an idiot

Well Mr Cotterill and co. You have sorted the mess out on the pitch now sort it out off it :grr:

IDGAF. It's the performances and the results that matter. They can conduct the interviews in Welsh, for all I care.

Football is so much more than just the football these days.

The players have image rights and brands to develop.

The club relies on the players being media friendly to help boost the fanbase, especially amongst the more affluent members of society, thus bringing in much needed funds to be able to bring in even more high profile players thus boosting our income even more and maybe one day we will make the Premier League and everything will be wonderful.

Until then, we need good interviews. The players owe it to us.

Language has changed very quickly since the advent of the Internet, text messaging, social media etc.

Phrases such as "yeah no" and "for sure" were almost never heard in my childhood. Same goes for "like" as in "I was, like, really amazed".

Language has changed very quickly since forever.

You wanna get out the Cotswolds more, CR....

Peole need to learn how to communicate in the language of the country they were born in.  The text speak and mumbling blandness seen in the way people communicate now,is frankly, embarrassing.

I await a WHATEVER!

Peole need to learn how to communicate in the language of the country they were born in. The text speak and mumbling blandness seen in the way people communicate now,is frankly, embarrassing.

I await a WHATEVER!

langauge is changing all the time! You don't speak the same English that was spoken in Shakespearean times! They would have a fit and tell you to speak proper English! And this Mumbai jumbo we speak!

Oh and whatevs

Peole need to learn how to communicate in the language of the country they were born in.  The text speak and mumbling blandness seen in the way people communicate now,is frankly, embarrassing.

I await a WHATEVER!

WHATEVER you feel about other people's communication, TRL, they're just fitting in with those around them, their peer group. They are communicating. And the language of the country they were born in is forever changing, evolving. Twas ever thus, at the end of the day.

I await a YEAH, BUT....

Archived