IGNORED

Advice Needed: I'm Starting A Fund Raising Campaign To Hire...

Norwegian Red

...a plane, with a trailing message, to fly over the uWE on its opening game, but I need:

1. A witty, pithy, blunt message for the 7, 344 people there below in the ground to read, and

2. To know if this will interfere with the Filton flight path?

don't worry theres plenty of time until 2116 when they finally get building works started, it should be open for the 2117 season in time for the Downs league matach against LeBoc Tavern

...a plane, with a trailing message, to fly over the uWE on its opening game, but I need:

1. A witty, pithy, blunt message for the 7, 344 people there below in the ground to read, and

Apparently the reason Higgs acted today, was he'd got wind of a plot by some of the gas fans that they were going to launch a paper dart over the mem during tomorrows game with a message "WARDY OUT' scribbled on it in biro. Fact.

No pilot will want to fly low over a Rovers ground, what with the high risk of being hit by a football hoofed into the lower stratosphere...

Apparently the reason Higgs acted today, was he'd got wind of a plot by some of the gas fans that they were going to launch a paper dart over the mem during tomorrows game with a message "WARDY OUT' scribbled on it in biro. Fact.

Wasn't it going to say "Make us prowed Darren" (or whatever the latest bloke's name is) ?

The original question is easy, "one team in Bristol" that's all.

Actually, that Man U plane thing yesterday was rubbish, pathetic. I liked it when the crowd booed and sang in support of Moyesie.

If you're going to do the plane trailing message thing, the element of surprise provides all the impact. And for Old Trafford, think you need a bigger plane and banner. The fans responsible wanted to be the story, with statements issued beforehand and the media primed, even showing film of the plane and message in the hangar. Piss poor and embarrassing.

I like the paper plane idea. Very droll, very Bristol. And with Filton nearby and the flight path, guaranteed to fly under the radar....

Actually, that Man U plane thing yesterday was rubbish, pathetic. I liked it when the crowd booed and sang in support of Moyesie.If you're going to do the plane trailing message thing, the element of surprise provides all the impact. And for Old Trafford, think you need a bigger plane and banner. The fans responsible wanted to be the story, with statements issued beforehand and the media primed, even showing film of the plane and message in the hangar. Piss poor and embarrassing.I like the paper plane idea. Very droll, very Bristol. And with Filton nearby and the flight path, guaranteed to fly under the radar....

Think the majority of United's hard core felt embarrassed. Bit like a certain drum in a certain stand at a ground particularly poigniant to us all.

I hate 'Man U' as much as the next normal person but did sympathise with them on this.

Archived