IGNORED

Rotherham Vs City Match Day Thread

chivers_bcfc

Our last four games..

Notts County (H)

Stevenage (A)

Crewe (H)

Crawley (A)

Should be looking 9 points from 12, with those fixtures, I think there is 0 chance of us getting dragged back in.

Notts Co have beaten Colchester 2-0 today and recently beat Crewe away 1-3 and Carlisle 4-1. They're on fire!

From the radio it sounded like we recovered well after conceding so early and soaked up a lot of pressure. We got back into the game and at times it sounded pretty even.

Somehow doesn't feel like we have lost today, a few weeks ago we would have gone there and got hammered. Beaten but not disgraced.

All in all I enjoyed that second half.

Decent side are Rotherham and I saw 3 excellent goals.

Really have to question Fielding today though.

I thought he was poor. Which is disappointing because of how he's done.

His distribution was terrible and handling outside the box?! Come on Frank.

From the radio it sounded like we recovered well after conceding so early and soaked up a lot of pressure. We got back into the game and at times it sounded pretty even.

Somehow doesn't feel like we have lost today, a few weeks ago we would have gone there and got hammered. Beaten but not disgraced.

The second half was really enjoyable and the two goals at our end were superb!!

I was just saying to a Rotherham guy I enjoyed the second half.

He said he was right behind Elliott's strike and it curls beautifully into the corner.

No shame at all losing here and the relief for them to get past us and so many of them thought they'd slip up today shows how far we've come.

Onwards and upwards. Preston next week will be an important game for morale. Come on City!

cotterill was fuming after the game about the decision!

Deliberately bumped this one.

Everything changes, nothing changes.

After an historic run since this defeat, time for some perspective. Top of the league. So much to feel proud about how the team are playing, a new stadium coming out of the ground.

These are good times. Of course we are all disappointed over yesterday, but time to move on. Its been a simply fantastic 8 months.  At the time of this thread, let us not forget, we were still talking about the need to ensure safety in this league.

I am not going to let one match get me down to much.

Yesterday is gone. On to Preston. On to promotion (hopefully). Either way, tighten your seatbelts for the ride and lets get behind them. For once, we have a team that deserves it.

We are going up this season! In the seventeenth match we have tasted a bitter defeat.

Let Swindle have their moment of glory, but our lads have a pride in oerformance that will see us through to the Championship.

Going up without a shadow of doubt in my pessimistic mind!

22 league games since this one. Everything is the same, nothing is the same.

Deliberately bumped this one.

Everything changes, nothing changes.

After an historic run since this defeat, time for some perspective. Top of the league. So much to feel proud about how the team are playing, a new stadium coming out of the ground.

These are good times. Of course we are all disappointed over yesterday, but time to move on. Its been a simply fantastic 8 months.  At the time of this thread, let us not forget, we were still talking about the need to ensure safety in this league.

I am not going to let one match get me down to much.

Yesterday is gone. On to Preston. On to promotion (hopefully). Either way, tighten your seatbelts for the ride and lets get behind them. For once, we have a team that deserves it.

Ha, good call. I love little things like this, many similarities but also evident how different this season has been from last. I think we were only 5 points from the drop zone with 18 points still to play for after the Rotherham game. I can't remember how many points we were on after the Preston draw at AG but it can have been too many more than we already have this season.

Gutted to lose the unbeaten run but still proud of BCFC. **** Swindon.

Archived